Rigard cleasing didn't work

Hi, I was fighting and had Rigard charges to the maximum. Magnum had revived at 1 of life and all ennemies had a ripost ailment.
I activated Rigard and not only he did not clean the ripost from ennemies but he didn’t heal Magnum at all. Here is a screenshot just after I realised Rigard didn’t work.

Can anyone explain me why or is it a bug?
Also in other battles today, Rigard never got charged at all but didn’t realised something was wrong until he didn’t cleanse nor healed but I thought it was because I selected the wrong troup.

Rigard cleans your team’s bad ailments, not the enemies’ buffs. You need Sabina for that.

2 Likes

Costumed Rigard doesn’t cleanse buffs from enemies. He cleanses your team of ailments. Also his heal is a heal over time and as your picture shows all your heroes have the heart icon with the green arrows. They will get healing over the next few turns as a result. It’s working as intended.

My bad for mistaking it with Sabina! But he didn’t healed my team later. Anyway, I’ll keep a eye on any problem Rigard could make.
Thanks all!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.