Return To Morlovia Emoji Extravaganza 🎉

I’d love the ghost. :ghost:

My story is simple. I’m the terrifying ghost that comes from the netherworld to haunt these posts about greedy/unwanted updates.

Not everyone knows but I’m actually a good soul that only wants secure the game longevity.

12 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: would be nice. I think it’s a lovely emoji. Would even pair nicely with the dragon. I’m the Pumpkin Dragon!

9 Likes

Hi @Dudeious.Maximus,

I would like the bat :bat: emoji, one of the things I look forward to when the Halloween season arrives in this game is that I really like shooting down bats that fly in the sky.

Bats fly faster than ducks and the sky is also dark, for me shooting down bats is more challenging than ducks. I think the best time to shoot them down is when they cross the moon.

They appear more often than ducks, so there’s no need to wait too long to have fun shooting them.

Unfortunately it only lasted about a month. So it would be nice if I got a :bat: emoji that can accompany me all year round in this forum. :grin:

11 Likes

Awe

I’d love a
candy

Candy Candy was my favourite anime when I was young :innocent:

I didn’t miss a single episode! And actually, I might watch it all over again :green_heart::turtle:

9 Likes

I have a terrible sweet tooth, so for that reason alone I shouldn’t have candy. I’m thinking a pumpkin :jack_o_lantern: is a healthier option and coincidentally, would compliment the emojis I have already.

8 Likes

i would gladly take the :bat:

because :

Happy Gaming:)

9 Likes

I want the :man_vampire: because he’s super cool hahaha. I don’t have a very good reason but my only other pin was given out of pity. What’s another :laughing:

7 Likes

:ghost:

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠿⢿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡆⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣴⣿⠃⠀⠿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⣿⠟⣿⣿⢿⣧⣤⣴⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠁⢸⠟⢻⣿⡿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣇⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⢀⣴⣾⠇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣴⡾⠿⠿⠿⠛⠋⠉⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⢸⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

18 Likes

@profloki was an evil, surly buccaneer who booted from his alliance many famous pirates such as @zephyr and @yomagn-tho and he went to sea with a band of pirates as nasty as he (such notable figures as @steve9999, @AncientPirate1 , @Harlikwen @Beckwak among others). He roamed the Atlantis coast, murdering and pillaging and laying waste to the countryside as he passed. By the time he approached Cape Nysa in Atlantis, Captain Loki had a ship loaded with treasure; five hundred chests had he full of gems and tabards and tonics and mighty training swords.

A thick fog lay over the bay as the ship approached, and the treacherous tide soon took hold of the evil man’s ship. The crashing, churning waters of the Chochin Bay, that dangerous ledge of rocks near Nysa, took the pirates ship and smashed its hull.

But Captain Loki spotted land to the starboard side of the ship. He and his trusted mate @steve9999 had the crew load up the escape boat with every treasure chest they could fit. Then the bold pirate had his first mate murder the other buccaneers so they would not have to share the treasure with them (RIP Ancientone, Beckawak, Harliken, et all). Steve9999 crouched just out of sight in the rocking escape boat and slit each man’s throat with his hook as the seaman bent to place his burden in the hold. Then Steve threw each body over the side of the ship into the churning waters below so that the next pirate would not sense a trap when he came forward with his treasure.

When the treasure was loaded into the boat, Loki and Steve rowed into the calmer waters of the cape. They searched for a place to bury their treasure. Finding a large cave, they piled each chest inside and then covered the entrance with rocks. As Steve9999 rolled the last boulder into place, Loki thrust a sword deep into his chest, twisting it with an evil laugh, and watched as his mate fell dead at his feet.

Knowing that he had to leave this remote spot or starve, the evil pirate captain walked along the edge of the water, searching for a town or a harbor where he might row the escape boat. But Captain Loki soon found himself mired in quicksand with no one to save him. Only the gulls heard his dying curses ringing over the cape as he sank down and down into the mire and was engulfed.

One stormy night soon after the pirate’s death, the keeper of the local lighthouse saw a flare going up in the direction of the Chochin Bay. Thinking it is a ship in trouble; the keeper called together a lifeboat crew and launched their boat into the icy waters, heading for the Chochin Bay. But as they approached the vessel in distress, they saw an ancient galleon with tattered sails. Its decks were piled high with treasure chests spilling over with gold. Astride the deck was a solitary man in black. The evil pirate grinned wickedly down at them, gesturing grandly with his cutlass. As the breakers overwhelmed their boat, the last thing the keeper and the rescuers heard was the sound of Captain Loki’s ghost, laughing.

They say that the ghost of Captain Loki continues to haunt the Nysa Cape and the Chochin Bay to this day, and that any rescue crew summoned to save a vessel off the Chochin Bay should take every precaution, because the distressed vessel might not really be there.

…….spooky :ghost:

Thanks for reading my ghost story…I would like a :woman_vampire: :upside_down_face: nobody has asked for it and I can give it away to a lady of the forum!

15 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Return To Morlovia Emoji Extravaganza Discussion :tada:

I’m gonna go :bat: to match my house-I tell my kiddos what to do and it just bounces off them. It’s how we do echolocation :wink:

10 Likes

If you’re all alone
Pick up the phone
And call @Kith :scientist: :ghost:

9 Likes

I would like to get :bat:

1. I like ducks (duh!) and bats are costumed ducks! I have one duck next to my name, so :bat: would be a great additon.
  2. Thanks to this forum I learnt that bats are not attracted to blood but to flowers and fruits, in general sweet scents, which make them less scary and much more adorable.
  3. Just look at it!
    pobrane
18 Likes

I will try for :ghost: as I am a fearful :ghost: like @Yomagn-tho said in this well written and nearly accurate story.
But I wouldn’t be a pirateghost if I didn’t try to steal the :ghost: from @Steve9999, @Yomagn-tho and all the others.

(Insert evil laughter here)

11 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus I like the :vampire: , I am a nurse by profession and my patients always call me a bloodsucking vampire everytime I take their bloods, I like this emoji :vampire: not because I enjoy taking blood from people but because I take pride of my profession…. here in the forum, I can be a really gorgeous blood sucking nightstalker……
:vampire:

Good luck everyone….

14 Likes

To my favorite dragon @Dudeious.Maximus

I hope you’re doing well. As you know, I’m not so active on the forum anymore. But the kid checks in daily … and of course he found your post.

He really wants the pumpkin emoji and created this scene for you:

Looks like Lego Jack got a little mad …

Hugs to everyone here. Good luck!

11 Likes

I’d vote for :man_vampire: because being a vampire sucks!

9 Likes

I would like the Ghost :ghost: please, for the following reasons:

1. To honor dear @TGW and the rest of our ghosties on The Ghost Ship. I will always remember how TGW invited me to join, saying he thinks I would fit in and that I might be lonesome in my little mainly-dormant alliance (and he OKed me bringing bigbilliebad@ss too!) Now it’s pretty much just me, @Duaneski and his wifey Lila Rose, and @amrath . We have had tons of great other members, including @eagle1 (dormant), @sft1965 (dormant), @Saphirra 's alt, @Sarah2 's alt, @Muchacho , @Kilted , @JonahTheBard and Mrs. Bard, (I hope I didn’t miss anyone, I would be so mortified…) and many others who don’t have forum accounts (elliegator, Phoenix, imhotep, Graymang, Man o War, ToZ, DaveyJones, bigbilliebad@ss ) whom I dearly miss of course. Ghost Ship is still home, and I intend to carry on with it as long as I can :slight_smile:

2. A second Halloween-related reason: I love the Fall and Halloween as a time of change. Growing up in a conservative, high-handed household, I was always raised to behave in a certain way. “Don’t sit like that, it’s feminine!” “Don’t wear that shirt again, people will think you don’t have enough clothes!” "Why can’t you be more like (insert random neighbor’s or acquaintances’ child here), they are in Sales and earning %%$%$%!^%^%!^!) You can imagine why I did not ever try to come out to my family…

… and after my folks found out I was gay, first thing they said? “nobody can ever know of this, it will bring shame to us all!” so I had to pretend. “Oh, I don’t have a GIRLfriend, I’m too busy with work!”

… now, Halloween was the one time I felt like I could really be me. Ironically, other people would put on masks and costumes to be someone else… I would dress up as an outlandish character whom I felt represented to be the real me. I would pretend to be someone else while acting out in a way that was not “socially” acceptable (to the circles my family ran in)…

… thankfully, I am far far away from that now. And these days, I can finally really be me without needing a costume :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Definitely the :ghost:.
I used to go on ghost hunts with my ex and I’ve seen and heard things I can’t explain.
So I went to an old lunatic asylum in Nottingham where unmarried mothers were kept on one side, with their children on the other.
In the now one huge boardroom upstairs, our guide showed us round before the medium arrived.
While the lights were off I saw a man casually leaning with his back against the wall, arms folded with one foot on the wall.
But there was something wrong with his head. The rest of him was dark, but a patch on his head was white.
Our guide who was showing us around before the medium came, insisted there was someone there, but this guy just looked odd.
When the lights were switched on the man vanished.
The white patch in his head was the bottom of a decorative plate on the wall.

8 Likes

Id like the :bat: emoji cuz i l like batman… i mean who doesnt like batman other then all them salty villains he captures and beats up :person_shrugging:

7 Likes