Recruits II / Recruits 2 - Epic Troop Token 50% chance - JUN 21 - YES!

Oww, my aching WE :confounded:

Anyone have flags to check?

10 Likes

Iā€™m checking now

#20characterffs

10 Likes

Just wowā€¦

• Guardians
  • Trials
  • War
  • Recruits 2
  • Rare Titan :wink:

What, no AR?? :rofl:

7 Likes

TY!! Hope RNGesus smiles upon you as thanks!

No ETT so save your WE

26 Likes

@voidstrike
Doinā€™ the WE Lordā€™s work.

Thanks!

1 Like

perfect timing for costumes to come out again :smiley:

6 Likes

20 thank yous! Tytyty

If you donā€™t want this one, Iā€™ll happily take it for you.

3 Likes

New one up. Iā€™ll check it out.

5 Likes

Thank you

Twenty bows

1 Like

Token

24 Likes

I got it updated alreadyj

Thank you for efforts.

2 Likes

5th yellow 4 star troop from recruits II, 3rd blue 4 star troop from challenge eventsā€¦ and multiple 4 stars for green as well.

still 0 4 star troop for red and purple lolā€¦

1 Like

You should get another chance in the next day or two with the new version being released.

I got my first 4* green troop a couple of days ago, after more than 1 year in the game^^ I was sooooo happy :smiley: patienceā€¦it can really take a long time :frowning:

2 Likes

Same here. After 16 months I got my last missing 4* troop in green From the last ETT. I am even more happy that I got mana troops and that I saved >60 3* feeders to bring the 4* up to lvl 10 immediately. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Maybe itā€™s a Green Week, today I pulled my 1st 4* green troop with mana regeneration after a year of playing.

3 Likes

But I pull my first mana regen red troop after 15 months of playing, completing my collection of rainbow mana regen troops.

2 Likes

Maintenance break was announced in-game. I think that means weā€™ll see this pop up after the Find Battle Items quest rolls off in about six hours. If so, it would show up just after the costume event starts. You may want to hold off smashing through the Masquerade with all your WE until after the new quest arrives, especially if youā€™re just saving your keys for next month.

Of course, I could be completely wrong with this theory.

2 Likes