šŸ“Æ Ratatoskr ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Nature/Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Neith really isnā€™t attacking anything- damage so weak itā€™s not noticeable and all she really does is buy time for your healer to go offā€¦

Well, not a Neither thread but I have her maxed and one turn can make a big differenceā€¦along with the blind.

She was what I got with a buncha darts. Gotta buncha rats and only 5 tonics. I want the Rat to be worth it, but after farming with it for a month, no. And I will be mad at me if I say screw it and ascend Oskar anyways.

Really depends where you are in the game. Squirrel is average speed, which in this meta is the new slow. He is a rare hero that will boost my Titan scores so he will get my tonics.

I feel the Rat must be paired with Tarlak. Obviously for titans but offence of raids as well ( or in a green stack with some kinda of reducer booster hero)

Not necessarily, if you have Miki, Wu or Ranvir, then you can pair them with him instead and use 2 other green heroes with another hero of the color associated with the aforementioned base attack buffing trio.

I pulled the little guy this morning with a bonus Telluria. I donā€™t have Tarlak but I have Gazelle and I think theyā€™ll work nicely together. He probably wonā€™t get tonics for a while, but I think I can get some use out of him in my roster at 3.70

1 Like

Itā€™s short and adorable

Make sure you unmute it

5 Likes

With Frigg now set for release in a future S3 portal Ratatoskr just got even better. Always liked Rat, but him and Frigg together are gonna crush it imo.

2 Likes

Why does everyone say HE, itā€™s clearly a girl. Anyone whoā€™ve seen a squirrel in real life knows that if it was a ā€˜heā€™, those ā€œNuts of Yggdrasilā€ would be very easy to spot.

4 Likes

The lore says that Ratatoskr is male if Iā€™m not mistaken, but I think you were just making a joke (which was just HILARIOUS btw).

1 Like

Interesting. Yeah, I was making the joke.

Is it me or does the little guy look kindaā€¦ Well, ā€œDisneyā€?

Pulled him yesterday and already enjoying having something a bit different to play with.

Heā€™s jumped the queue for AMā€™s straight away for fun factor alone, but Iā€™m seeing real potential here tooā€¦

Iā€™m thinking he will be quite significant for titans combined with Tarlak. Plus thereā€™s the titan scrolls to boot that can make some monstrous hits. I use my Rat at 3/70 now vs 14* titans and heā€™s improved my hitsā€¦ just waiting for mats

1 Like

Iā€™ve just thrown him in at 2.60 (seriously) and turned in a better score than usual.
Tarlak does his bit, Locke+11 and Mel+19 throw in big tile attack too and Buddy sweetens the deal - if only Evelyn didnā€™t hate me soā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Do you mana-pot him to save the green board or just organize the board before firing him?

Iā€™ll mana pot for the Rat if thereā€™s significant amounts of green tiles ( usually do Tarlak and Rat together) and you just see those lit tiles hit big. Some say donā€™t use the resources but personally my blue titan has always been the weakestā€¦ so itā€™s nice to be able to achieve over 30k hits by doing this- the odd time youā€™ll get a massive hit ( Iā€™ve never had massive hits in blue)ā€¦ so, yeah I can see when I get the tonics throwing them at the Rat. Plus, for war an average speed healer with a side bonus for a special ( Iā€™ll just run him with 2 more greens) isnā€™t a bad thing at all. Monk class for me is weakā€¦ so just another excuse to go for it

1 Like

And then thereā€™s that new ā€œFriggā€ hero coming outā€¦ Iā€™m thinking he might go well with the Rat and cause a few threads to explode lol

I think Frigg is Odinā€™s main squeeze, Baldurā€™s moms and Thorā€™s stepmom. Any idea what sheā€™s supposed to have as her special?

Frigg Beta Info & Stats

Rarity: Legendary/5*

Attack: 753
Defense: 760
HP: 1320

Class: Rogue
Realm: Alfheim
Element: Nature/Green

Mana Speed: Fast Average Fast [Frigg was changed from Fast to Average, and then back to Fast]

Special Skill: Brittling Force

• Deals 80% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 22% damage per each Nature shield on the board, up to 256% damage in total.
  • All enemies get -8% defense, and a further -6% -4% decrease per each Nature shield on the board for 3 turns, up to -56% -44% defense.
  • All enemies are immune to new buffs for 3 turns.

Stolen from:

1 Like