Rank the tanks: Azlar, Anzogh, Richard, Frida

Inari Is the worst possibile tank, Thoth performances may vary but he isn’t punishing enough in the First/Second cast.

1 Like

Richard
Anzogh
Azlar
Frida

1 Like

Richard makes a fine tank. He has very high DEF and his special drops the attack of the opposition.

Anzogh also makes a fine tank. He’s quite tanky (high DEF) although his health is a bit low. If the opponent stacks blue vs him and fails to kill him before his special goes off the +blue def is very nice. His heal also helps keep him alive and does 20% more damage and thus healing on defense.

Frida can tank as well. She has an elemental resist vs the color people will want to stack vs her.

Azlar is easily the worst of the bunch at tanking. That said he’s also the most punishing if the opposition has a bad board or screws up. Most of the time he’ll die before he ever casts. But sometimes he’ll singlehandedly win the match for you. Boom or bust. I don’t like the inconsistency personally.

Inari is horrible at tank. Too low DEF. Thoth is okay but since he’s fast mana you can use him at any position. The first 3 I mentioned are more natural tanks than Thoth

Tank considered good based on how he/she punish opponent if got bad board

Azlar : Excellent punishment but very bad stats for Tank , good for AW in low-mid tier because mostly people dont have 30 maxed heroes , he could shine there

Anzogh : Good punishment (damage + healing + ice buff) with good tank stats , he would be my first choice for top tier than others

Richard : decent punishment with good tank stats , he is better in Flank than tank

Frida : worst punishment , low damage with good tank stats , she would be my last pick as tank

Honestly, I think Richard would be better than either of those two.

Both are not suitable as tanks. Better at flank position.