Raids are dumb

It would be fun but a completely different mechanic. We don’t have two-sided boards in this game. Only the offense can shuffle tiles. It would be a really tricky strategy if defense also moved the board, with resulting tiles falling on our heroes, but that’d be a big change in the fundamentals.

Just a friendly reminder that debating ideas is great, but insulting people is against the forum rules.

I think most of us would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on what it is about raids that you would like to be different.

I understand but your system make people angry. So, make something for improving the chances of winning raids. If i win 1 raid from 10 i don’t know why i play this game. The rewards from chests are so poor, the raiding system is bad… no satisfaction at all. I play from august and until now i didn’t recieve any 5* hero!!! You think is ok??? And so the frustration increase and explode on forum… i will be silent from now on…

It’s not “my system.” I’m a player just like you. The developers do read the forums, but they rarely comment.

If you want things to change, discussing how you’d recommend improving things will be much more likely to produce results than just saying how much you hate everything.

Oh! Ok! Excuse me than! And thanks!:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like