Question about Titans!

Hello guys

My alliance tells me that if multiple players hit the titan at the same time then the Titan will hit harder and also the board will be harder to find combos to hit the Titan with. Is it true? Does the Titan algorithm works like that when multiple players hit him at the same time and he gets harder or is it a myth?
Thanks!

I don’t know if is working like this but indeed boards are sucks… realy bad in moments when the life of titan is dropping… and when he have less life his attacks are focused on certain heroes without much life

It’s true, just like how using Rainbow Team against the Unicorn will reduce you damage output because they are strong against rainbows.

8 Likes

Myth!!! Don’t trust the li’l devil imp on your shoulders. This is a game which facets are based on RNG.

2 Likes

Sorry but this thread belongs to here :rofl:
Fairly False Forum Facts 🤓 - #203 by Sorsha

1 Like

Definitely a myth.

20 myths

Yeah, no. LOL.

My biggest complaint about multiple people hitting the titan at the same time is when the titan is almost dead and two people go after it at the same time. That’s a wasted flag IMO. Wasted flags trigger my OCD. :confounded:

1 Like

Agreed, when the titan is almost dead, people should call their shots to avoid wasted flags. Otherwise, there’s no need to coordinate attacks, contrary to the myth spun by the OP’s allies.

5 Likes

You may need a new alliance. Lmao

download%20(5)

Oh my, 20 eyes…

I do not think 1 would have a thing to do with the other

I agree 100% with Sorsha if I knew how or could I would do it

1 Like

Only a moderator can merge a thread. If you actually do want it merged, @zephyr1 can do it for you.

Or, you could ask him to close the thread if you feel your question has been answered.