Problem with one account - please admin/mod help if you can

OK, I have urgent issue with my account that my son (8 years old) used for playing a game.

He played game for a while (he was level 22 and he managed to get some really great heroes) but for some reason (I suppose because he wasn’t old enough and tablet was under parental control) he couldn’t log in the game and message “Continue without signing in filip****@gmail.com - You can play this game, but we can’t sign you in to Google Play Games with this account”!

That wasn’t a problem until few hours ago when we had to reinstall a game and after new install he couldn’t continue game with that account number (I have a screen with that account number) - everything started from the beginning and he lost everything he had in game!

My question is - is it possible to restore his account and allow him to continue playing if I provide you with his e-mail and account number!? He put a great effort in a game to be at that level and with all buildings he built, all heroes he got - not to mention that he’s been crying since than!

It’s good that you saved the account number. However, you’ll have to go through, and be patient with, the costumer support service yourself, see How to Contact Support. Good luck.

3 Likes

I’ve contact them immediately through that new account but since it was bot I can’t be sure if they will react.
Also I’ve sent them screens of account number and e-mail so they could connect them if needed and I put that as a technical issue section.

2 Likes

Hi you rileys friend?

Yes, that’s why I said to be patient. You are first answered by a bot but after insisting a bit and giving them a bit of time, an actual human operator will get back to you :wink: Good luck again.

3 Likes

Thanks, I hope they can do something…

I feel more sorrow for lost of his lvl22 than it was my lvl100+…

2 Likes

Hi for your accounts

You will need your #123abc numbers .

You will need a proof of perches from either Google play or credit card other payment.

As said before you will get a generic response at first but someone will get back to you in real time.

2 Likes

Didn’t have any payment through the game or any purchase - it was simple account for the kid, but can provide some other proof. And only I need is to allow him to log in with existing google play user and pass and to continue previous stopped progress with that account.

Is your son’s Google account with real birthday date? I think yes, as it’s under parent’s control. Set it a one day (*) before 18th (or 16th, depends on your country) birthday and wait. Had to do this trick with my daughter’s account :slight_smile:

Google Play doesn’t allow to save progress for children. Even for games 3+ etc.

(*) it’s very important not to change for legal age, as Google can suspend that account. Change it, as if your son would have birthday tomorrow and wait one day. Of course, this account won’t be more under parental control.

Edit: Oh, no, I’ve just read you reinstalled game… That won’t work in this case :frowning:

1 Like

In our Alliance He is still visible there with his team and all heroes so that his account ain’t disappear, he is still somewhere.

Yes, this account is on SG server and not lost.

But there is not saved progress on Google Play, as your son doesn’t have Google Play account.

You still have to unlock Google Play for your son. Then ask Staff to restore previous progress.

1 Like

You better kill me instead you asked me to unlock GP to him… :rofl:

1 Like

Hah, I willingly unlocked GP for my daughter (9yo) when I saw she pulled cAriel :rofl:

He pulled 3c Joon & Liana, Eros and Xie Zi Jing but still not for unlocking GP because without parental control he would never stop using the tablet (games, YT, TT etc).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.