Possibly looking for new alliance - 3 players

Hiya,
Need a new alliance that is fully active in titan hits and wars. I’m fed up with team members coming online and not bothering to hit the titan and it escaping.
But I’ll need 3 spots and sorry but not a new alliance, I want one that’s established with players over 3000k+.
Thanks
Marie

Come check us out at Almighty Warriors. We definitely stay active and have a few spots open.

Hittin’ 9* Titan today, probably a 10* next

If you get a chance check out EVIL.EMPIRE. I think you might like being a part of our team.

Thanks I’ll check you out and some pictures of my team

2 Likes

You put in work ! Very nice teams!

1 Like

Nice roster! I think you’d fit in well with our team. What level Titans are you used to hitting?

8 and 9 usually but they’ve been getting away because of lack of participation by members

Screenshot_20190414-184831

1 Like

Yeah, that’s pretty frustrating. Long ago I left old alliance for very same reason and joined up here

Totally jealous of that Athena! :grin:

Please considering the Zero alliance family -

https://zerofamilyalliance.com

ZERO the fallen horde is recuiting with 4 spots open. LINE ID: southernchefbelle

We have a common line group across all alliances for sharing advices and fun. Zero alliances are all active, fighting different level of titans.

@ChefBelle

What level of titan are you comfortable with @Marie1?

Screenshot_20190414-133433_Empires

Just levelling Athena now, her and Alasie are perfect together. Yesterday also got Panther again nice addition to the team

1 Like

Panther is nothing short of awesome, you’re gonna wreck Titans with her. :+1:

If you haven’t already decided, we have 3 spots in Magnificent Bastards. If the other two are similar in roster depth to yours, you’ll fit right in. Let me know and I’ll drop the cup requirement to let you in (we keep it at 4000 so we can check out new players first). We’re currently hitting 10*-11* titans. Hit me up on Discord at NPNKY#3674

The other 2 aren’t as strong as mine, with less 5* hero’s, but they can put up 6 teams for the war and always play daily

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, I will check you all out :joy: and get back to you.
Oh by the way we are UK based
Thanks again
Marie

Send me a friend request on Discord. I think it will work out

Sent you a request
20 characters

1 Like