Possible to create less than 5 heroes war defense team

Yeah I think disqualifying the whole alliance is way too drastic and dramatic. I think if a person does not have a 5-hero defense they will 1) be dropped from war and put in spectator mode or 2) computer will auto fill for them their hero team. There is already that auto fill option so they can probably use it to auto fill for you too.

1 Like

Basic war info:

Alliance Wars Approaching (Details & Information)!

War Changelog:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001566714-Alliance-Wars-Change-Log

Read back to March 16…it is there we find that if an ENTIRE alliance cheats (puts up a one-hero Defense and then eats that hero), that whole alliance will be immediately defeated. Only such punishment like that listed.

Players must now field 5 heroes in order to participate.

1 Like

WoW! After defeating cheating ally will winner get prizes? or not?

My understanding is that if they cheat or are disqualified then your alliance wins by default
That is at least what has happened in the past.
As stated above though we will not see how this plays out until the war starts. The best way to find out is to play fairly and see what happens instead of causing upset and worry to players.
As an alliance you win or lose as a team either way we will know how this pans out in a few hours

1 Like

Your second option will not happen. The devs will take into account that there are inactive players who won’t update their defense team. The devs will not punish whole alliances for that. That would be disproportional and unfair.

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know and my apologies for the issue. We’ll look into improving the warning message in our next update.

Please note that the new rules still apply - so you will end up in the spectator mode if you have less than 5 heroes in your war defense team.

2 Likes