💘 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season of Love 2023

Screenshot_20230216-075111

10 pull results. Although Himeros dispels 1, she still might find a place in my mono attack team. Maybe even war defense. Not sure of Phthonos, though.

8 Likes

I know C2 Obakan is beast. I also sometime use my Lord Loki copy enemy C2 Obakan. Yes, C2 Obakan is realloy powerful. But there are some reason why I choose Phthonus over him.

• For now I really don’t have any powerful slow hero except Ludwig and Viscaro. Phthonus will be pair well with my Ludwig much better than Viscaro.
  • I already have Dr. Moreau who is pretty ok 5* dark hitter.
  • Nowadays, I rarely use my purple team because I face mostly purple tank in war.
  • As F2P, there is no way I can fight those whales in 5* raid tournament. So, I don’t focus on 5* raid.
  • As F2P, I don’t have many powerful heroes. I still have some problem in Styx tower when I can’t use my powerful hero because of the class restriction.

I know C2 Obakan will be more useful in raid and war but Phthonus will be more useful in other place like the tower event. So, I choose Phthonus over C2 Obakan :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Alright! Milena has been acquired and my roster can finally breath again! :joy:

So, I had 50EHT saved from various things and of course, not pulling in the LNY portal helped with that too. Here’s what I got:

• 1x Cupido :heart_eyes: - the one I wanted the most as a psuedo-healer
  • 1x Himeros :dagger: - Also one that I wanted, but was less of a priority… but now I don’t know who to level…
  • 1x HotM :leaves: - A dupe
  • 5x Voluptas :cake: - Not for me, but oh well… It’s another one to collect
  • 4x Zarola :bow_and_arrow: - Again, I’ll always take a new one… she looks great for events!

Overally, i’m very happy with these pulls, even if I now have to try and juggle my blues again, but, that’s part of the fun of the game!

As a separate fun fact? This is the first time I’ve had any 5* heroes from a seasonal portal! :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Very happy indeed with this 10 pull. Himeros excites me - a dispeller is always very useful at very fast speed. Not too sure about Phthonus yet.

9 Likes

I got him with six summons hehe

And l got both lunar heroes within 25 pulls. That’s how luck works

1 Like

Time for some First World complaining:

Viselus is dupe and Phthonus is the worst among Cupid 5*. But better than nothing… Though after like 120 pulls without any 5* and another 50 with 2x 5* and another Viselus (done through various events such as Covenant or Valhalla) such it’s kinda disappointing …

9 Likes

I completed the season event stage today, did 3 pulls, and got this hero!
I’m so happy!:hugs::hugs:

13 Likes

I did about 35 pulls today and I got 3x Cupido :grin::metal:

14 Likes

There is a popular belief that we will get a 5 star hero on our birthday :smiley: just wanted to try it , didn’t do many pulls. Just 3 token and got cupid. Thank you SG :smile::heart:

20 Likes

Happened several days ago, but can only download now. Got a couple of EHT’s from event rewards and boom - from the 1st one showed up the most desired but not expected card :star_struck:.

14 Likes

Мade a bunch of hero calls) and besides the usual rare ones, he has nothing)) no heroes, no donation😎

Did 12 pulls from those offers today and got HIMARS:

Not bad. Priority dispel, boost to healing and immunity to Mindless shenanigans makes him (her?) very versatile. Actually she seems to be the counter to Cupido. And all those Taunters except maybe Krampus.

5 Likes

I opened 60 summons and take only one hotm. Ridiculous. After that i stopped put money for this game. Is completely broken. For this year i opened over 600 summmons and take 3 hotms 1 joon without costume chameleon dommitia bubbles and hetepheres. 8 heros and spend much money. Why ; never again. Stop spend money for nothing. I am not angry but very disappointed for myself.

As I didnt wanna wait for fated summon any longer… decided to try some pulls at this portal for Cupido or Himeros. After 14 pulls I got him!! Can save my remaining EHT for Springvale portal.

9 Likes

Congrats on Cupid! He continues to evade me so I’ve decided to give up on him. Across two accounts I’ve managed to snag 4 Himeros and 1 Phthonas but no Cupid in sight :weary:

5 Likes

Due to the fact that the season of love ends tomorrow, I decided to try my luck.
I bought a 5 coin deal and Cupid appeared on the first draw :smile: :smile:

Is it still worth doing? And will he be better on defense than Alucard?

9 Likes

Those sg ***** also did send me alot himeris useless ■■■■■ but not a ■■■■■■ single cupido

1 Like

Not sure if that was a rhetorical question but of course he’s worth doing, he’s less than a month old and the star of this portal :slight_smile: He’s better on offense than defense but would still do fine in a defense team IMO. Probably better than Alucard on defense as the attacker could just avoid bringing minion makers. Congrats on the lucky pull and enjoy!

3 Likes

So soory @Kenzo I sure hope you get the hero you desire before the event ends

2 Likes