šŸ’˜ Portal Stats & Summon Results ā€“ Season of Love 2023

When the odds are this terrible, every tenth mattersā€¦. itā€™s the difference between an average of 69 pulls to have a 50-50 shot at a seasonal 5* and an average of 43 pulls to have a 50-50 shot at a seasonal 5*.

Arguably, the odds are lower because any 5* anyone gets here is new, whereas in (e.g.) Springvale or Sand Empire it may not be, if you already have any heroes from those seasons. (Assuming you also have the costume, where it exists.)

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna skip this portal. Not interested in this season

1 Like

Same here, just a few new heroes, even less seems to be interesting to pull for.
Lets see what will be next time.

Am very lucky, used only 3 EHT :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

3x Pulls total, Zarola, Balthazaar, and Phthonus

3 Likes

Wow congrats :partying_face: I only want Cupid from that portal

2 Likes

Congrats :relaxed: @Ranvir. Very lucky :blush:

1 Like

Probably the best 10x pull in history of E&P

Saddest thing is, I wanted Himeros or what is his name

13 Likes

Used 10 of my epic tokens looking at Viscelus. I think heā€™s weak but as f2p that lacks Nature heroes and with 36 Tonics in my pocket. Why not right.

First 7 were a total fail. Season 1 heroes.

The last 3:

(New) Voluptas: weak little piece of crap. In beta we said she was just so weak. I donā€™t have any other fiend destroyer, but Dā€™Andre is just so much better. Iā€™m also short on Druid emblems. C2 Caedmon deserves them so much more than her. Pitiful.

(New) Zarola: doubt Iā€™ll ever max her. Sounds useful for events but I donā€™t care about them.
+
(New) Viscelus. The nerfed weak HOTM (another druid HOTMā€¦ again) that I was seeking for. Thanks.

As a bonus, Iā€™ve got a Tome from MV just after that.

It could be better but I am not delusional. Thatā€™s enough for me.

New not-so-good heroes! But Iā€™m happy. Thanks!

Now my Fated Summon is at its limit: 95.
No more summons until next FS. Hoping for another green: Heimdall or Frigg. Both will fit me well.

Screenshot_20230214-120128_Empires

5 Likes

I know you feel that all too well!! No worries hun we have 3+ more weeks and lots of ways to earn EHT (looking at you MV!)

May the portals show you kindness!!

2 Likes

My second luckiest pullsā€¦ Bought 10 eht

9 Likes

Howā€™s this for luck? :smile:

Not shown: 100 EHTs to get nothing but way too many S1 feeders

So yeah, not THAT lucky, but rounding out the entire collection within 120 pulls, not too bad at all

9 Likes

4x himeris 0x cupido yay

Gotta love it :face_vomiting:

Blah, 200 pulls and got this little ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Oh and Sartana and ton of yellow 4* and green 3*. I know he/she/it is not bad but l donā€™t need purple hero and donā€™t have tabards to ascend any. So truly disappointed.

2 Likes

I have 17 EHT. As F2P, I am chasing the 3* event but the portal give me many unexpected thing :rofl:.

First pull, HotM

8th pull, get the 4* event.

10th pull, get this

13th pull, get this :smiley:

I am a bit hopelessly that I donā€™t get the 3* event but at the end, I manage to pull her in my 17th last pull :rofl:

Also pull x6 4* S1 in total. I am very lucky on these 17 pulls.

More funny story : My C2 Obakan really hate my Phthonus. Because when I get Ludwig from soul exchange. I have to stop leveling C2 Obakan and level Ludwig instead. I just finish level Ludwig to 85 in about 3-4 days ago. Then I get Phthonus. So, my C2 Obakan have to wait again :rofl:.

This is really my funniest summon ever :rofl:.

13 Likes

I look forward to sharing my updates on this portal tomorrow after I have made some space in my roster from Soul Exchangeā€¦!

Iā€™ll be picking up Milena to round out my blue heal/cleanse gap, and I would love to get Cupido as my red ā€œhealerā€ (OK, not a reliable healer, but a great, fun offensive healer!) and he would be my first 5* mindless attack ā€˜healing giftā€™ ( :wink: ) giver! :astonished:

I will say, I wouldnā€™t be unhappy to get Himeros either, but it would probably take some roster juggling to find a spot for them. It would also be a perfect excuse to finally use my hoard of rogue emblems :smiley:

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I wonā€™t go crazy in this portal. Cupido would be cool but Iā€™ll end up with 5 of these goblins

1 Like

Hereā€™s my impression of the new seasonal heroes!

2 Likes

I would definitely do C2 Obakan first. Heā€™s a monster

1 Like

It was neither my intention to do it. But l got carried away. Burnt all my coins and gems. Butā€¦ I had some dunes coins on the side and today l did 12 pulls and got Hathor. I wanted her, wished for her and l got her.

3 Likes