Poll - Who is the worst 5* in the game?

Who is the worst 5* in the game?

• Papyros
  • Itā€™s the worthless, broken toilet paper manā€¦ Papyros
0 voters
1 Like

Papyros is far from the worst 5* in the game.

16 Likes

Depends on what you mean by the worse as everyoneā€™s expectations of a hero is different

1 Like

Serious question: Who?

Papyros is a completely broken hero (in the bad sense)ā€¦ Average, minions are passive and weak and can be avoided, has too many countersā€¦ I could go on and on lol

Iā€™m just expressing my extreme displeasure with himā€¦ but looking at it objectively, I donā€™t really see anybody who is worseā€¦ note that heā€™s not the only super terrible hero, but heā€™s gotta be in the discussion for worst of the worstā€¦

Khiona I guess, also one of the worse costumes they came out with objectively. Papyros at least could be comboed with Arco. Those two back in their prime were super annoying together to deal with
Itā€™s all really subjective at this point. I mean youā€™re talking to someone who thinks the universally panned salmon loki is good

Fair enoughā€¦ but even with Arcoā€¦ the minions are still passive and only helpful in the mildest sense. And Arcoā€™s minions shield them from getting hit, which is required for them to do anything lol AND, heā€™s still an Average speed hero.

Papyros would actually be good if he was Fast speed and his minions applied the status effect by hitting, not being hit. (That missed detail on my part is why Iā€™m stuck with him after wasting 6 darts and why Iā€™m so upset lol)

Well we need to move on from here, Papyros has long passed his prime. Papyros is 95% of the time not going to change to fast. Even if heā€™s buffed it would most likely just be for the minion stats and sand damage only. You can hope for a rayne situation where they actually buffed her from average to fast. But for Papyros, I donā€™t see why they would do it

1 Like

Exeera exists.
20 disappointed sighs.

5 Likes

Yup, exeera is that bad. And this coming from me who likes both mok arr and salmon, and could even see the merits of using Set

Mok-arr

4 Likes

For me Sargasso is easy answer

1 Like

The competition is between Exeera and Mok-Ar.,.
Runner ups are Horghall, Klaern and Gilligan.

Happy ranting

Boss Wolf for me. Buff did nothing for him. I dumped him into SE as soon as I could and would do the same if I pulled him again. Not worth materials or a roster space.

I have Khagan with no costume. Lower stats than my c1 Azar now that her toon costume is done.

Realistically, the museum now has over 400 five star heroes in it that youā€™d never waste materials on because theyā€™re worse than costume four stars (and toon 3 stars).

Papyros is a long way from being worst, but he does sit in the 400-strong League of Uninvestable Garbage.

Thereā€™s a difference in saying

and stating,

Sure we can discus, but Iā€™m dubious that heā€™d be a contender.

Papyros should be nowhere near a discussion about worst heroes. He doesnā€™t have the weakest minions, They counter attack with sand damage and he gives a defensive buff to all allies.
Heā€™s not in the same discussion as utter garbage ā€œheroesā€ like Klaern, Exeera, Zulag, Justice, Mok-Ar, Yang Mai & Sargasso. And those are just off the top of my head. When I think about it, even Telluria is currently worse than Papyros.
Iā€™m sure if we did an actual poll on this then Papyros would not top the poll or even be considered a worthy contender for the title of Worst 5* in the game

Just one gamerā€™s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Itā€™s just a vent thread. When the main point on why Papyros sucks is a point that has been discussed to death since his release 2 years ago, just move on from here. There are way worse mechanics in this game

1 Like

Please advise:
Iā€™m thinking about starting a thread (but not as a request to buff, we have what we have):

Who are the worst 5 * s in the game?

It would present three polls:

Is the worst 5* (non-S1 og) hero in E&P on the lists below? yes, no

Which of these heroes is the worst/are the worst?
list.

Which of these heroes shouldnā€™t be options for worst hero?
same list.

My provisional list of candidates, please suggest additions or subtractions, is:

Aegir
Balbar
Boss Wolf
Exeera
G. Owl
Khiona
Klearn
Margaret
Mok-Arr
Morgan le Fay
Mystero
Salmon Loki
Thoth-Amun
(Zora?)

1 Like

I think itā€™s worth taking in consideration age vs utility vs initial perceptionā€¦ Some which are considered awful now (e.g. Gravemaker, or on your list Morgan Le Fey) were desired, or at least useful when they were released.

Theyā€™re ā€˜the worstā€™ based upon stats and being outclassed.

Versus

Klearn, Mok-Arr, Boss Wolf etc who were released to a chorus of disinterest veering into anger.

Versus

Margaret, Mysterio, Salmon etc who divide the playerbase because they have fans.

(not saying Boss Wolf doesnā€™t have fans, but theyā€™re harder to find.)

2 Likes