Poll: Raid/War Color Stacking

Interesting. I would have bet a fair amount that wouldn’t work so well. #TIL

I forgot to mention troops - I’ve only managed to level a single 4* troop of each color. A much easier feat than getting 3 high level troops in each color. I honestly don’t understand how some high level players have so many high level troops, from what I can tell you’d have to spend thousands on troop summons.

1 Like

If you notice Brobb’s lineup. He/She focuses on the few aspects that makes it viable:

• uses 2 mana controllers to stall for time
  • uses Albi mainly for mana boost and revive if needed
  • 2 tide changing heroes (Isarnia and Azlar)

The moment Isarnia and Azlar launches it is almost guaranteed the other team will not recover and will be wiped out. The synergy of the heroes that @Brobb uses for his lineup is grade A. :wink:

8 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stones’ colour distribution is NOT random in raids

There doesnt seem to be a 3 1 1 option

I agree with everything you said except for one word. @Brobb is obviously a ‘she’ or would have never thought to use that symmetry. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well I never knew and just assumed it until @Brobb clarifies. :rofl:

1 Like

Mono for war to stretch my limited depth as far as possible. For raids 3-2 (except when practicing with my mono teams in prep for war). Mono is fantastic for taking out teams that are stronger than yours, but is not as consistent as 3-2 if you’re raiding teams within a few hundred power of yours. With mono fast and very fast heroes are premium, as taking out one or more of their heroes ASAP is crucial to surviving through the inevitable part of the match where your board is all off color and you need to clear it.

Using 2 red tank and extended damage.blue, healer damage boost .purple, boost heavish damage. Yellow boost multi damage
Also use 2.2.1 changing out yellow or purple for fast high power blue .have tried 4.1 but if you get a bad board it’s horrible a good board awesome. Having at least 3 colours for me ,at least can do reasonable damage and not miss to much on your board.
Who is placed next to who makes big difference too.

Yes, using rainbow team is viable option too, point is to use suitable counter heroes of opponent team,. 2-1-1-1 is my favourite though.

My defence team leaks, because i do not happen to have certain heroes like gravemaker, zeline or guine… It just feels dumb to spend money just for one 5* that is usable only in one role… Have to cope with good ol’ horgy, justice etc… I do have some great heroes for attacking though :slight_smile:

I have been raiding at 2450-2800 trophy level for some months, record being global position 1 with 2970 trophies.

3-2 feels viable option when you have way smaller tp than opponent, then it gives you some odds to win, if you are lucky with tiles. Bad board = sayonara, rainbow gives you more options to counter your enemy with different boards.

I thoroughly appreciate your use of gender neutral language: I find it a tiny bit offensive when it is assumed I’m male.

In the interests of encouraging the use of gender neutral language generally, I’m happy neither to confirm nor deny that I am female.

5 Likes

@Rook has claimed the legal gender of “Cat.” So that’s an option too.

5 Likes

2-2-1 for me.

I’ve tried 3-2 and even on rare occasions mono but it’s so board dependent that you know exactly if you’ve won or lost as soon as you see the opening board.

My 2-2-1 is usually made up of Alby, 2 fast snipers to take out the tank and 1 fast sniper plus 1 healer to take out whichever of the flanking heroes I think is most dangerous.

I especially like it if the tank is yellow because Merlin, Proteus and Chao make it fun blocking all their specials… Will be even better if I can replace Chao with Inari!

1 Like

Yup that’s why I didn’t vote :joy:

1 Like

I betcha it’s because people subconsciously misread your name and think it says Bobb, when the B could be eg Brenda Robb

3 Likes

Actually my first assumption was Bro BB. :smile:

1 Like

My money is on Baroness Rochelle Ophelia Barton-Brown.

But I’d rather never know…

9 Likes

Almost typical mono fight. Usually they get off at least one cast. This time they didn’t. I might swap Merlin out for Khiona as he dies so easily, but man I love being able to lock down up to 4 opponents.

I think it’s actually Latin:

Bastet Regina Omnia BulletinBoardii

3 Likes

3/2 90% of the time, 3/1/1 9% and 1% other which is generally war when getting to my last flags where I don’t have full lvl 4 and 5*s left so 4/1 or mono is needed to have a chance against high lvl opponents.

Really enjoy 3/2 though, 3 on tank and 2 for most dangerous flank depending on the opponent roster and synergy of their heros. I never look at team power anymore using 3/2 as it is meaningless when tiles are king