This is the poll I really wanted to run yesterday. Here is a guide to the new Hero Classes. Thanks to @Rilf and his team I’ve clipped the hero class chart for easier reference. These are some of the important things about Hero classes.
- There are 10 hero classes and you can only improved maxed heroes within each class.
- You need emblems to improve your hero. These will come in the form of loot drops (chests, quests, etc.).
- Emblems will be scarce and you will have to choose who gets them from among your maxed heroes in each class. While you could spread emblems among heroes within the same class, you will find that you will acquire emblems too slowly to make this development strategy worthwhile. You will want to focus on maxing a single hero within the class before moving on to the next one.
- If you have no maxed heroes within a class you can keep collecting emblems until you do max a hero within a class.
- Heroes of all star levels can be improved with Classes, however I’m only interested in 4-star and 5-star heroes for this poll.
- None: I have no maxed 4-star or 5-star heroes in any of the Classes
- 4-star only: I have some or many maxed 4-star heroes but no 5-star heroes maxed.
- 5-star, 1 to 2 Classes: I have at least one maxed 5-star hero in 1 to 2 Hero Classes
- 5-star, 3 to 4 Classes: I have at least one maxed 5-star hero in 3 to 4 Hero Classes
- 5-star, 5 to 6 Classes: I have at least one maxed 5-star hero in 5 to 6 Hero Classes
- 5-star, 7 to 8 Classes: I have at least one maxed 5-star hero in 7 to 8 Hero Classes
- 5-star, 9 or all Classes: I have at least one maxed 5-star hero in at least 9 Hero Classes