Please welcome @Dudeious.Maximus - our new moderator!

tenor (6)

2 Likes

Ugh. Not a big madness fan.

That said, I saw them live twice in 1998. But it was a double headliner and I was there tor for the other headliner - Blink 182.

If I recall it was madness, blink 182, royal crown revue, and aquabats. Maybe a fifth.

1 Like

I’ve only seen Blink 182 once and that was Reading 2000 (or 2001
they blur together) but they were very funny for a 3pm slot :joy:

1 Like

My Ì·CÌ·oÌ·nÌ·dÌ·oÌ·lÌ·eÌ·nÌ·cÌ·eÌ·sÌ· congratulations
definitely meant congratulations @Dudeious.Maximus

6 Likes

Very good and congrats to get that logo

Welcome and congratulations. It is always a delightful and sometimes entertaining experience to visit the forum. I look forward to your contributions. Best of luck. Blessings. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome and thanks! Please be kind to us that don’t realize we have epeated already opened topics. :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats @Dudeious.Maximus :trophy::sparkles::tada:

Kerrang :slightly_smiling_face:
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

6 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus - welcome

all the moderators do quite a great job.

Please SG - the moderators do a lot forum work (it’s a hard job sometimes for sure) - they should get a tiny, little piece of the big cake. Give them a salary.

2 Likes

Thanks
 Mods kinda know what they signing up for before hand. I could of said thank you for the offer but didn’t.
I was flagging alot of stuff for months and guess they got fed up seeeing it (all my flags was with a post to merge tooo or either needed attention) sometimes right sometimes wrong.
So it’s just me doing it now cutting our the middle person as they say.

5 Likes

Congratulations @Dudeious.Maximus

2 Likes

Thank you morgainne and welcome to the forum.
It’s full of information and decent people that can help you if you ask. :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome . I won’t have to call @Guvnor every time I want to close one of my old topics down . Good luck I will be on my best behavior (fingers crossed )

3 Likes

Congrats @Dudeious.Maximus. It’s an important job you and the other moderators do. Appreciated

2 Likes

Hello @Dudeious.Maximus :wave:
Glad you have come to ASSIST :partying_face:
& ty! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like

Congratulations, have fun:)

2 Likes

Congrats @Dudeious.Maximus
 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

C’est pas celui qui a trucider son pĂšre pour prendre le pouvoir ? Bon courage Force et honneur. Deux qualitĂ©s qui font dĂ©faut Ă  SG. EspĂ©rons que notre nouveau modĂ©rateur en sera PĂ©tri. D’ailleurs il est ou Petri ? En Morlovia peut-ĂȘtre ?

welcome!! Thank you for taking care of us!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Dudeious.Maximus!! That must’ve happened in my dark forum days. Lol.

So I apologize for being late to the party but offer a huge congratulations to you!! Well deserved for sure.

Hugs!

3 Likes