Please welcome @Dudeious.Maximus - our new moderator!

Sometimes a firm hand is needed

1 Like

@Rook had to teach me the ground rules when I got called up

2 Likes

You made me smirk!

I was thinking the other day that a long time ago I wrote the “how to” manuals (How to be a Moderator). Now everyone knows more than me! :rofl:

EDIT: I’m pretty sure I stole my manuals from Coppersky… :grin:

3 Likes

You must have good sense to steal the right things.

2 Likes

Nooooo :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Congrats @Dudeious.Maximus . Now just don’t spoil our counting game like a certain friendly cow…

5 Likes

Congrats @Dudeious.Maximus, please guide us the commoners here :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for volunteering :slightly_smiling_face: I hope you will enjoy your new position. And thank you to everyone else, who also give their spare time to all that goes on behind the scenes :hugs:

4 Likes

I guess I should say something on topic before Lesley-Annia reaches for the billy club… 0_0

Congrats, @Dudeious.Maximus !

It’s good to see that someone with a more lax vibe, you know, will help like, moderate and bring the forum together, man. Right on. Side question; can we expect flags if we post videos using songs from The Eagles?

<3 JtB :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Dudeious.Maximus

2 Likes

I’m really annoyed annoyed by that action that made me withdraw a totally within T&C’s conditions post but wish the dude well. No discussion my post was edited by mods.

Ahahaha that’s so retro

1 Like

Congrats! Always nice to see new moderators

3 Likes

Nice to see new members as well. Welcome @GoGoOreo

2 Likes

Congratz @Dudeious.Maximus well deserved!

2 Likes

I recognized it. But the I listened to 4 hours of ska music today so there’s that. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hahaha. I suggest “Contemptuous”. Pompitous the “Contemptuous”. Hahaha

1 Like

Gratulacje BRAWO!!!

2 Likes

Big Congrats @Dudeious.Maximus … I’m sure it is a thankless job lol…

2 Likes

That’s Madness!

badumtssss

1 Like