Please Read this before posting a bug

It won’t show in this screen; you’ll just be able to pull 2x (twice) total during your normal daily pull. Two pulls vice one.

7 posts were split to a new topic: New Player seeking help

Hope I’m posting this on the correct place. Seem to have a very minor bug that I can’t figure out. When I remove all the heroes from Team 1 all my other teams move up 1 in the listing. But I’ve attached a screenshot I took that shows my team 1 is empty and the heroes that I assigned to team 2 are listed as team 1. I don’t think I’m doing anything to cause this but maybe I’m overlooking something.

Есть проблема с взаимодействием Черного Рыцаря и Уилбера. Ситуация такова. Накладывается ульта Уилбера и Черного рыцаря. Соперник (например Джун) бьет своей ультой по Черному Рыцарю, тот в свою очередь включает насмешку и не получает урон, но из-за разделения от Уилбера все остальные герои получают обычный урон. Мне кажется что если Черный Рыцарь поглощает урон насмешкой, то и остальные не должны получать урон.

There is a problem with the interaction of the Black Knight and Wilber. The situation is as follows. Ulta Wilber and the Black Knight overlap. An opponent (for example, Djun) hits the Black Knight with his ult, which in turn turns on a mockery and does not receive damage, but due to separation from Wilber, all other heroes receive normal damage. It seems to me that if the Black Knight absorbs damage by mockery, then the rest should not take damage.

1 Like

Guys,I dont know where I need to go to post…I Donated for the Offerta Torneo by 21,99 E, they get my money, but I dont riceved The Bonus…any can help me?

I hope I’m in the correct spot. NONE of my healer heroes are adding hp to heroes when mana is full. I select them and mana disappears but nothing happens. It’s not just on occasion
It’s in Alliance Wars, Raids, Raid tournament, quests, everywhere. I know some heroes can dispel buffs, but there’s usually a symbol. I’m showing nothing🙄. Please fix?

There is something wrong with the Legends Summon. I purchased the buy all sale, and got 10 straight 3 star hero’s. The probability of that is near impossible. Please fix, refund

1 Like

The chances for that are around 3.26% (71% ^ 10). So very well possible.

You knew the odds beforehand, there won’t be a refund. You just had bad luck unfortunately. :confused:

A simple question… I now have 8 fully maxed farms and 4 mines (wrong initial planning). Is there anyway I can change these now and allocate them 6/6? Thanks

Nope. It’s by the design of the game that you’ll have a maximum of 4 mines and 9 farms. There’s currently no way to exceed or alternate those maximums. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks for your quick turnaround. So will plan accordingly. Can this still be assessed in the next round of alignments lol

I can’t seem to post a new topic. I have the most update version on my iPad but I am consistently getting the error “hero not found” when fighting battles both against monsters and pvp. Instead of hits with number of damage, it says this error instead. Is this a known issue? I haven’t seen it when searching.

I’m assuming you are talking about the “hero missing” message whenever you battle with a stack color team…probably like this?

Are you using a rainbow team?

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :beers: Myztero – New “Secret” Tavern of Legends Hero – 5* Purple/Dark: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Hi, my friend sisi from alliance BG-BG-BG CHEERS dont have a VIP Dragon. She pay today

hello, i think i’m experiencing a bugg.

i’m trying to do my first run in the challenge event and after i click to enter in 1st round it says that i lost connection

Hi @cancelz;

To my knowledge this isn’t a widespread thing (no other reports).

Some possible solutions client side:

1. Switch from Wifi to Cell/Mobile data (or vice versa)
  2. Force Close & restart the game
  3. Restart the device
  4. Clear the game cache (NOTE: only do this if your game progress is synced to Google or Apple account)
  5. Uninstall & reinstall the game (NOTE: only do this if your game progress is synced to google or apple account).
1 Like

I already done that and its same and it is a game problem, my internet is 1gbs.
The game loads much slower than usual and i still cant play in challenge event and i cant do anything and its really annoying

Whenever opens my WATCHTOWER, at the the time of food and iron full at watch tower, it shows empty

Has anyone run into a level that will not register as completed? I have beat Atlantis 3-8 (Buccaneer Bay) several times on hard, but it still shows as if I didn’t beat it. I have beat every prior level on hard, but can’t advance any farther even when I win. Any tips?

Cookie Settings