Please close this thread, big mistake write anything on this forum

This game is nothing but annoying crap these days. Bad boards to no-paying players is what is see everyday.

Even this war timer is 100% nonsense, you lost if even one hero is alive opponent.
What even mean this bigger damage counter, what ever it count, you lost if you dont kill all heroes.
Before you dont see this often, now with new heroes on opponent i see this every war.
@NoSpend.

3 Likes

Sorry for your frustration and youā€™re not alone, howeverā€¦
Your offensive team is very passive perhaps a little adjustment to your own attacking team may serve you better in the future. I see very minor damage ability with extensive heal, I am not the least bit surprised you timed out.

21 Likes

With rush wars your opponent will be self-healing a lot. You need to hit them hard. The timer is the same for everyone.

As a non-payer I donā€™t see bad boards every day. There are days (and wars) when I do. But not all.

5 Likes

I remember thereā€™s a 4 months period a player name Jekyl met a 4 months period of tiles drought in alliance wars if Iā€™m correct, and he was whales.

Change ā€œbecause of Timerā€ to ā€œbecause I brought the wrong teamā€ and your post seems a bit sillyā€¦ as it should.

3 Likes

What is a logic to lost some battle if time is out and i have 5 men standing very strong and opponent have one weak girl on table on her knees with slow pulse?

Show me example out of this crap game some similar situation, like sport or anything?

Everywhere stronger wins, is there timer or not. But not this sad game.

What happen when after timer off, check who have more life, wins?

I can see some zynga fanboy spend too much ā‚¬ this game and accept all kind of ā– ā– ā–  fuxxxing nonsense.

Have a wonderful day. Truely.

2 Likes

This isnā€™t Monopoly. You have to beat their entire team in order to secure a victory. The fact that you did not beat the last one standing, even if the hero was on life support, means you did not win. Itā€™s not that hard to understand.

Thatā€™s why the Victory animation happens when you kill the entire team, not before that. Next time, pick a better team because the one you brought wasnā€™t very good for rush.

Logic is those are the rules of this game. Same for everyone. Everything outside of it is irrelevant.

Would you rather allow battles to go on for hours?

You could propose a change in the rules if it bothers you so much. What change would you suggest?

1 Like

He didnt have a drought. He just couldnt remember the games Mr Hyde had played.

3 Likes

You have no hitters on your team. You played the game this long you JUST figured out the time out rule? Feel free to set up your defense team with this soft line up, but with what you put out there, no wonder it took ten minutes. #nospend/clue

3 Likes

This is not related at all to the fact that I donā€™t understand that I will lose if even one Hero survives other side. I understand that that happens in this game. My point was that why such an illogical way to choose a winnerā€¦

I notice that some who play this game get alienated from the rules of normal life. And they doesnā€™t even understand what they reading.

I think itā€™s so sweet that people are talking to this person like heā€™s going to listen to your advice. Donā€™t think he will.

1 Like

I understand that the fight has to end sometime and with the current new heroes it often happens that neither really wins.

The timer is ok, I donā€™t complain about it.

If I could write that rule, then:

1. When the time runs out, whoever has more Heroes alive wins.
  2. If both have the same number of Heroes alive, the winner is the one with more health.
1 Like

But for war, to get the points you need to kill all five opponents.

Do you then ā€˜winā€™ and leave one or more opponents you didnā€™t kill for someone else to clean up for zero points? Or do you ā€˜winā€™ and get the same points you would if you ā€˜loseā€™? In the former case itā€™s unfair to the person doing the cleanup. In the latter case itā€™s just semantics.

Or do you get credit for the festering wounds that lead to a lingering death in the field hospital?

The thread title says differently.

2 Likes

In war, they should just take away the Victory or Defeat signs.

Each battle is only a minor skirmish. Victory is only bestowed at the end of the war.

You kill all five, you get all the points plus bonus. You kill less than five, your lose the bonus. Youve still achieved the same thing - points (or not).

Labelling it a defeat isnt necessary.

4 Likes

I like this idea. Each attack is just a wave in the battle. The only one that counts is at the end anyway.

Why has nobody mentioned that these images arenā€™t even WAR hits? War hits do not get increased damageā€¦

1 Like

Language barrier issues probably. But in any case, these rules have been in place since the gameā€™s inception. If one wants it changed, there is a subforum area to propose a change.

1 Like

Fair enough ā€¦ Probably true.