Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

Hiya,
Best bet is to add your request to this thread:

5 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

I am sorry for asking here, but didn’t success with search for my interest. Could smb link to actual set of flags and their order? I wish not to miss my desired flag and accumulate crys’s to time.
Actually, I think it’s rather strange not to have web shop from the SG them selves for such things like avatar etc.

2 Likes

Please please please can we get a Irish flag!? I’m yet to see it and would really like it. Either in the form of a pin or avatar! Please and thanks! :ireland: :ireland: :ireland:

3 Likes

@Petri please reply to this post just so I know to keep my eye our

please add Jordan flag :jordan::jordan::jordan::jordan:

Please , again I have the same request, add the romanian flag! Thx

:romania::romania::romania::romania::romania: please please please

Romania is already in the list. If the cycle is repeating as it seems to be, if expect to see it in the store in 29 days. I’d pay special attention +/-3 days from that for safety

1 Like

Tubbzz, I’m a little slow in this reply, but Ireland is in the store cycle. I’d expect it back in about 59 days…

1 Like

Thank you for your answer!!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Please add the Scotland flag

1 Like

When it will be Romanian flag?

I estimate around 27 March, plus or minus a couple days.

Great. Thank you :slight_smile:

Trimis de pe smartphone-ul meu Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Mesaj original --------

De la: Robert via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com

Către: yceecube@yahoo.com

Subiect: [Empires & Puzzles Community Forum] [Ideas & Feature Requests] Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

nomadwolf

March 17

I estimate around 27 March, plus or minus a couple days.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [As of Jan 29: Beta Applications are closed, but still being processed, and new players are still being added] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15]

Hi guys!

Can you also add a country pin for Albania flag? There are hundred of Albanian players in the game as I know and we also want to be represented by our flag, such as the other countries.

Please, let me know if you will do anything about that, so I can inform the other guys!

Best regards!

albanian flag pin1

4 Likes

Hello, there are many players from Macedonia and we can’t get our flag anywhere. Please add it :macedonia: :macedonia: :macedonia:

3 Likes

Hello!

I’ve been paying more attention to featured section on the shop where you can get pins, especially flag pins for your profile.

I would like to suggest making a latvian flag pin as the pin representing my country is the one I would really like most of all!

The flag is 2:1:2 width horizontal fields with carmine red:white:carmine red. The color code for the red is Pantone 201C ; RGB 140 8 12 ; CMYK 25 100 77 20 ; #8C080C
latvijas_karogs
Added this image as a visual representation.

I hope you can add this flag pin in game, that would be amazing
Thanks!

Put the Serbian flag on the alliance banner !!! You have put up a Wels flag that barely has 3 million people and Serbia is double that number !!!

3 Likes