Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

Moderators’s Note

This thread has evolved to contain requests for all new country flags, not just the one the original post requested, so please post all requests for new country flags here. Thanks! :slight_smile:
-@zephyr1

@Petri @mhalttu I am playing Empires and Puzzles as a Leader in an alliance whose name is Sri Lankan Leaders. Most of our members are Sri Lankans. We have noticed that many players are using pins of their own countries. But, as I know, there is not a pin of Sri Lankan flag. We are very glad if you can create the pin and put it in the shop.

@Petri @J.o
Petri I need some reply for this idea…

2 Likes

Shouldnt be hard to do and would have sales right out the gate. Hope they help ya out

1 Like

Yes Slovak flag too, please not only for big countries. :slovakia:

15 Likes

Can you also create the Welsh flag too please.

7 Likes

I have been playing for 6 months and have yet to see the USA flag…although i know others that have found and bought it, apparently 6+ months ago

4 Likes

Yes. Please add the Mauritian Flag too

2 Likes

I’ll jump on this and ask for a Philippines flag.

5 Likes

Arrggg… me and my maties would like to see the Jolly Roger fly as well ye lubbers

5 Likes

hey! @Petri put korean flag too =S

1 Like

I think all country pins should be available at anytime or to have at least a few flags at one go for sales. At the current rate, it will take v long to go through all the 160+ countries in the world

10 Likes

I agree with @Hello333. There are so many players from all over the world and I’m sure like me, they would like the opportunity to purchase a pin of the country they feel affiliated with. That’s what my avatar is missing. :face_with_monocle:

I missed buying the NZ flag :new_zealand:

Please bring it back :pray:

7 Likes

I missed out as well to show my support of being a proud kiwi.

3 Likes

NZ FLAG Comeback… shop still running randomly… don’t worry about it…:+1::100::large_blue_circle::red_circle::black_circle::white_circle:

1 Like

@Petri @mhalttu @KiraSG I am playing Empires and Puzzles as a Leader in an alliance whose name is Sri Lankan Leaders. Most of our members are Sri Lankans. We have noticed that many players are using pins of their own countries. But, as I know, there is not a pin of Sri Lankan flag. We are very glad if you can create the pin and put it in the shop.
:sri_lanka: :sri_lanka::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It would be nice to have flag pins for all countries in separate shop section. Devs don’t need to introduce them all at once, it can be done gradually, one by one and keep them available, in sets of 5 or 10 and rotate the sets…
Some flag pins have already been rotated and many have never seen the light of day…

Edit: Croatian flag would be nice :slight_smile: Thanks!

10 Likes

Egyptian flag really will be great to add … many Egyptian players will buy it.
And please its not that cool to make the KSA flag over the Arabic language. To be honest Arabic language came from Yeman then sperate to all over arab world … so please put Yeman flag over Arabic language inplace of Saudi’s flag.

+1

This has been asked many other times. I’m waiting for Argentina flag since flags were released months ago, same as others alliance fellows.

3 Likes

This a very common request, I can assure you we are trying to make sure all our players are represented in our many flags and pins available.

7 Likes

@KiraSG Thanks … thank you soo much … I’ll prisciert that
Happy Christmas and happy New Year Small giant team :santa::santa:20181225_184937

1 Like