Petition to remove S1 from HA10

I would like to start a petition to remove ALL season 1 heroes from HA 10. Hero academy has been going long enough now & it used to be viable in the S3 meta but this game has moved on sooo far now HA 10 HAS to follow suite to maintain the balance that SG has always ‘tried’ to achieve. Also, with the upcoming S5 heroes being rolled out & the countless other heroes on offer there has to be balance. To still receive Obakan for a HA10 trade is ridiculous & the HA10 meta needs to move on to balance with what else is happening in the game. Please add your support !!!

133 Likes

I really really wish this would happen :slight_smile: maybe it’s time for S2 heroes to be added instead… after all S5 is coming out soon… :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Did you mean to make this a poll? :thinking:

2 Likes

If we remove S1 from HA does that mean we can not use S1 heroes for HA10?

4 Likes

I like your idea…. 20 votes if I could

2 Likes

I’d vote for it. Imagine vanilla S1 against any variant of these irritating Christmas defenses

2 Likes

Yah still some s1 costumes Leo marj off the top of my head. Would like s2 for sure.

No way I’m hell they’re doing that but I’d love one more slot for using it. Only two process at time is sooo boring.

6 Likes

I’m fine with keeping S1 in HA10 only if they 100% come with costumes.

36 Likes

As much as I love that idea, I don’t think they’ll implement it to be honest.

Maybe a better idea would be for them to alter the odds, i.e.
** Lower S1 rates + increase slightly on S1 costumes (50% S1 rate + 10% for S1 costumes) and
** Increase non S1 rates (50% + 5/10% non-S1 costumes) and
** Introduce S2 heroes into the pool to dilute the odds of getting one specific hero

26 Likes

Either way I’m sure everyone agrees something has to change !!! The wait & cost just to get another Marjana, without her costume is not keeping up with the Jones’s so to speak. All S1’s come with costumes at the very least. I like that idea !!!

6 Likes

I know the higher ups probably won’t do jack but still, show your support & u never know !!!

1 Like

well you definitely 100% have my support here :grin: :+1:t4:

at the very least I sure think it needs to be reworked given how much time and resources it consumes!

Maybe you could create a poll and it summarises the results for SG to see.

3 Likes

100 agree, though I’d still like to see S1 costumes available.
Also agree we need a third training option, maybe the next stronghold upgrade could allow HA to have 3 training slots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do u create a poll?

Should Season 1 heroes be removed from the Hero Academy?
  • Removed entirely
  • Keep only if they have the costume
  • Keep it like it is

0 voters

2 Likes

but, if you remove S1 heroes from HA10, you also lose the potential for costumes, and makes you spend more for costumes through the chamber. TBH, I’m fine with S1 in HA10

I would build it for you but I’m not sure if you can copy and paste it on your first post. Here’s the step by step instruction:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3 - Insert choice for voting in ‘Text here’ - for e.g. ‘Yes’

Step 4 - Select ‘+ add option’ to add more options - for e.g. ‘No’

Hope that helps. Let me know if it isn’t clear :slight_smile: happy to help out further. I think a single choice poll works for this (so everyone is forced to make a decision and not sit on the fence :stuck_out_tongue:), it’s already defaulted to ‘Single poll’ so there’s nothing to change there.

4 Likes

All S1 5* costumes are available in HA10 as well, assuming you net the bonus.

If they changed it to always costumed that would kill the Costume Portal. I would rather they removed/reduced S1 chances in the other season portals.

1 Like