Path of Valor - Worth it for newer players? - No

@zenithciiz

Thank you so much for such a lenghty response and for taking your time to write.

I try to do precisely that, and also aim low. I just got Belith, and I really wanted her so much - I even wrote about that over here What hero do you want and what are you willing to trade for them? - #25 by Gwniver - as I am still running with a 2 star healer. Good times, where one is able to be satisfied with getting a 3 star hero, I suppose :slight_smile:

Thank you- I have suspected that too; even if I were to get a 5 star hero, I am not able to even take care of them right now. And I suspect ones own level matters too? Something about how strong your team can be depending on your own level or?

The only place I struggle is tournaments - and sometimes war, being picked as canon fodder :smile:

Ah, yes, I heard of those mana troops a lot, when I have been researching. I´m afraid I just have 3 star troops right now. The 4 stars only come from lucky summons, or? I had no idea, one could get them from those Find Recruits quests! Maybe further down the line, when I´m higher level? The ones I have seen just gave normal troops.

Thank you again - I just realized, that the gem cost to skip timing on a Chest-thing actually lowers, the closer you get to the time. Very beneficial, if it´s just 1 hour before bedtime and you got full Energy! :slight_smile:

Yes, I think that is where I still struggle; understanding that synergy between heroes. But I suspect it comes with time, and once my roster is larger. Many different team required, some for titans, wars and what not.

Congrats on making Path of Valor to the end! :partying_face: And what a team you have gathered!

I think so too; it really helps to be in an alliance and get a sense of community. I wish it was a more active one; often 20 people out of 30 are not even fighting the titans we have, but I suppose, at this level, I should just be grateful that I am allowed on board without having too many trophies.

Thank you again :slight_smile:

@Peazomanco

Yes, I really feel so too; that is a great advice. I just discovered that function today; to skip the timer slightly.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like