Passive skills for 2017/2018 HOTMs

Can we not give the HOTMs from 2017/2018 some passive skills?!

They did. But you gotta spend money (or get lucky) for that costume. This game rarely gives anything truly for free.
I also don’t think they should discriminate. why not give all HoTM’s passive skills?

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Oh so they get passives when you get costume? Figures, when 2019 and newer have them already, not right!!

1 Like

Yeah. Get the costume and they get a cleanse (2018) or dispel (2017) passive. Only reason I can think that they didn’t just give the base versions a passive is money.

1 Like

Not all the 2017 HOTM have dispel passive on their costume, Alby has cleanse instead. Can’t say if any others in 2017 or 2018 buck the trend as I don’t have them but can add Seshat’s 2019 one has a cleanse as well.

2 Likes

I hadn’t noticed that. 2 of the 2017 HoTM’s cleanse (Alberich & Ares) and all the others dispel on special cast if you have costumes. Wonder why they did it that way?
Just checked and 2018 is split 6-6. Zeline, Delilah, Aeron, Alasie, Aegir & Evelyn all cleanse (Evelyn’s special dispels target and nearby in either form anyway so sort of 2 in 1) or at least cleanses the latest status ailment.
Natalya, Gravemaker, Gregorian, Drake Fong, Khiona & Zimkitha all dispel (Zimkitha cleanses on her special anyway in base form so another 2 in 1 but costume dispels all so the passive is wasted in her costume i think) or at least dispels the latest buff from enemies.

Strange people in the E&P HQ.

Just one gamer’s opinion

2 Likes

Zeline also comes with the 2 for 1 dispel and cleanse special but nowadays that is probably all that she has going for her as that AoE hit is like being slapped by a wet fish now.

Also having just looked up Zeline’s costume card why on Earth does her feet change from human feet to bird feet? Don’t know many clothes or costumes that can change a body part to another species? Anyway that is by far the biggest problem in the game right now, just something I found weird.

2 Likes