@Oxide Cake Day 🍰

We missed it. :roll_eyes: Apparently for the 3rd time. At least I couldn’t find a corresponding thread from previous years. :thinking: Because it’s Oxide’s 3rd cake day!

Oxide started on the 20th day of the 1st month of the 20th year of the millennium, which begins with a 20. No wonder that Oxide is predestined for the counting thread. :smirk:
And someone will be able to add further forum merits.
@PlayForFun @BlackZed @Vidya128 @Smaug_the_Golden @Riverwind @Sarah2 @kwong79 @Saphirra @Sam-I-Am
tag more

So we celebrate belatedly. Sorry. Happy :cake:day @Oxide!

10 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @Oxide !
Here’s 3 big delicious cakes for you due to the belatedness.
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

8 Likes

@Maciurella @StrongBeaver999 @ThePhilosopher @VFROOD @Latchback @METKOJAK @Dudeious.Maximus @Coppersky @L33tVortex12596 @SamMe

6 Likes

And a win :tada:
Happy cake day @Oxide :partying_face: :partying_face:

10 Likes

Happy anniversary @Oxide!!! It’s a shame that we didn’t realize that you joined the forum yesterday. I am glad you are apart of our Community!

so I decided to look up your name because it kept nagging at me that I should know what an Oxide is, and I actually learned a lot about Metal Oxides. (not enough for a test, but enough to know I don’t know much about Oxides).

This cake is a Metal Oxide Rust Cake. (I had to make sure, but yes this is a real cake.) :joy:

Also this image popped up and I decided to post it as well cause it’s pretty.

Turns out they use rust off of metal to do so much!

well, I hope you enjoy your belated Forum Anniversary day!! And I hope you stay around for next year’s.

11 Likes

Happy cake day @Oxide !!
And thx @Pike for tagging me

11 Likes

images (2)
May the portals show you kindness!
Thanks @Pike

10 Likes

Happy cake day, may the cake be never ending

10 Likes

Happy 3rd Forumversary @Oxide. Thank you for being part of the counting crew and your many contributions to community content. Cheers :beers: to you!

Thanks for getting the belated party festivities started @Pike :coffee:

10 Likes

Happy cake day! @Oxide

Hope you like chocolate.

Just in case… I got you 2 more.

11 Likes

Happy happy cake day to our favourite proofreader - thanks for being so helpful all around

This guy’s also named oxide by the way

https://images.app.goo.gl/XBLzwL3zcbNjpx7h7

9 Likes

Happy 3rd anniversary, dearest @Oxide! :birthday: (Thank you, Pike, for the tag :slightly_smiling_face:) I can’t believe we missed it as you are such a special part of the forum to all of us. It simply wouldn’t be the same without you! First, here is your counting cake:

And while I think you might have all the fun and interesting facts covered, here are some I thought were pretty cool:

Finally, here are some fun facts about cake:

• The Egyptians were the first to make a cake, and it was made with wheat flour, honey, and milk. The tomb of King Tutankhamun has evidence of this cake. It is believed that he was buried with a funeral cake in his grave so that he could have food in the afterlife.

All the best to you my friend! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Happy anniversary!! I glanced at the title and thought “who would eat an oxide cake?” Thanks for being such an asset to the forum.

9 Likes

Woohoo! :tada: :trumpet:
Party time (excellent) ~ :notes:
:partying_face: :birthday: :doughnut: :champagne: :beers:

9 Likes

Happy 3rd Forum Anniversary @Oxide !

Thx for your contributions on the forum.

6 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

Thanks for sticking around for 3 years and beingg a good person on the forum :tada:

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Oxide :birthday::birthday::birthday:

2 Likes

@Oxide
Happy belated birthday
Have a good one and hope you get lots of delicious cake to eat
Have fun and stay safe

1 Like

Whoa - this was unexpected :blush:

Thank you all for the messages, cakes and everything else :heart:

Thank you Number 6 (That’s @pike) for giving me my very own thread.

@L33tVortex12596
My copy of the AD&D Players Handbook is this classic version…
PlayersHandbook8Cover

@Smaug_the_Golden

Tutankhamun’s tomb also had sealed jars of honey and the contents were found to be still edible :open_mouth: (Older honey has since been found - over 5000 years old :open_mouth: :open_mouth: )

@StrongBeaver999
Are those :peanuts: cakes perchance ? :grin:

@PlayForFun and @Dudeious.Maximus
It is me who should be thanking you for all the sterling work you do for us. I’m glad my small contributions help.

And, from another thread, thanks to @Maciurella - I now have a Hero card too :smiley:

Note: spelling and grammatical (not speling and gramatics) :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Native English speaker>Polish man speaking English .
I could make mistakes.
Anyway I’ll fix this when I’d be home

5 Likes