Our apologies - Full Energy Compensation

Yeah, true. I mean most were compensated here. Those who were truely harmed and lost flags while doing their daily stuff (raiding, farming, hitting titan) got their flags restored and they really needed this compensation.

People, who have some flags (be it 5 or 30 but not full) and were not harmed at all because they weren’t using any flags while this issues happened, were also “compensated” and got their flags refilled, even though they didn’t lose any.

People who had no flags and got them fully refilled were really lucky, even though they lost nothing and were not harmed. Just enjoy it.

And then people who had full flags - well they couldn’t get any kind of compensation but what they should be compensated for? They lost nothing, no point being mad.

Some were really lucky to get refilled without being harmed. Some were not lucky but also not harmed at all. And those who were harmed got their compensation properly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I couldn’t, because I could log in!

No, that’s simply not true. If someone was on break from a job where they cannot “sneak” playtime and the outage covered that break then they lost that time entirely, and an automatic refill does NOTHING for compensation.

And, frankly, this kind of issue is the ONLY one where they attempt to identify players affected. They haven’t done that for other things (nerfs), and I’m not sure why they are for this. Just give everyone a flask each and move on. It’s easier and creates less strife.

Then you lost nothing, because you were not using flags while issue happened, therefore nothing to be mad for :slight_smile:

I will try to explain it simple and i apologies if i miss something in your case that you are trying to say.

If you had full flags (WE, raid and titan) and you just started raiding/farming/hitting titan. Assuming you just spent 3 WE or 1 raid flag or 1 titan flag (but nothing else) and the game crashed. You couldn’t use rest of your flags BUT your wasted flag(s) were fully restored and you got your 3 WE or 1 raid/titan flag back, therefore you were compensated for your loss.

You didn’t get the best use of the full compensation but you get compensated for what you lost…You were just not in the lucky side to have used most/all flags and get them refilled BUT you were compensated, assuming you spent at least 1 flag of any kind, since your flags were fully refilled.

I’d be happy not being in the harmed group. Would you rather have had 5 Tournament wins while game crashed and you got 0s instead but you your WE/raid and titan flags were refilled?

1 Like

I’ve lost the flags I would have used if I had been able to log in when I wanted to play.

I’ve lost the ability to organise my chests etc in my habitual manner.

I’m sure that everyone is affected by each individual server crash in different ways, and I accept that crashes happen sometimes, and thats just reality.

HOWEVER. If SG decides to compensate for inconvenience, the way they chose this time, makes little sense to me, and I would prefer that they choose better next time.

5 Likes

I’m lucky I had both low WE, and titan flags. I felt that I had unexpectedly levelled-up! :sweat_smile:

Things like this happen. In this case, I appreciate the quick response. My suggestion for improvement: Next time, please send flasks. Many players, including myself, would much prefer that.

I logged into the game saw notice about a issue, was waiting on titan spawn did a level of S3 and didn’t bother raiding logged off, logged back in about a hour later saying all engery been refunded ok cool.
If I was given 1 of each flask I’d be ok cool but not enough players was affected really for it as the I’m UK so the west of me was probably zzzz the east are awake but as global thang not every one was effective as the last incident.

I didn’t receive the reward for ranking at the end of event…pls fix it !!