One Stop Titan Shop: Top 100 Flagship of The Shop Family

Well there you go…the Mistress in the Shadows has spoken…lol…so no argument from me

1 Like

Love that poster… Says it all. :cupid: Accepting peeps for the waiting list now!!! Ty for the amazing job in recruiting. :kiss:

1 Like

My ■■■ would never fit in those pants like that…sigh :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

Mama…bear wants you too 100 alliance

Yes she loves to twist the minds of the innocent… Adults only and gotta have thick skin or u won’t last long in the shops :laughing:

1 Like

Bumps in the night. Hey purple, nice pic…

Ooh la la…just a little tease… Great job!!! Purple…doing a wonderful job on the posters…

You need to have thick-skin…at ONE STOP TITAN SHOP…they take their whips and chains seriously

And they spanked real hard!

1 Like

In war she means… We spank hard in wars :laughing:

Sure…spank in wars… just make sure they don’t peek in the Office…to see the goodies…lol

Come join one of the Shop Families…come have fun

2 Likes

@Candypants …yes there lots of fun, laughs, and shanigans at the Shops

1 Like

Avoid that office, once you entered, you can’t get out if the headmaster isn’t satisfied yet :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Or doing everything you can to get in the Office… LOL… The choice is yours

1 Like

Well I have to admit it’s a mood booster and release the stress inside that office :laughing:

Stress and built up frustrations are cured…that’s for sure…come out a brand new you…at least the guys have smiles…maybe mama uses a different technique on them…butvthey come out singing “I’m Happy”

It’s not that bad, I quite enjoy it… :kiss: