Onatel..... Worth it?

So I finally was able to pull the items needed to take Onatel up to 80! I have over 150 emblems so can’t wait to get her maxed and then start the emblems. Is she worth using all of them on her?

My roster…

/Users/Stephen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/0b/00/b05/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b05.jpg
/Users/Stephen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/0b/00/b04/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b04.jpg
/Users/Stephen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/0b/00/b03/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b03.jpg
/Users/Stephen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/0b/00/b06/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b06.jpg
/Users/Stephen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/0b/00/b02/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b02.jpg

The same classic question: what are your other heroes?

1 Like

Is she worth it…yes. Is She the best choice given your roster, well we don’t know who else is in your roster.

Once you get Ona going, she can be run continuously on anything but the worst board. On a good board I have been able to keep mana control up on all the heroes (doesn’t happen often, but has happened). You have to understand how to use her, but once you do she is an A+ hero for raid imo.

1 Like

Given your roster, I’d emblem her. Defense, then HP, then Attack, in this order.

1 Like

She definitely worths your emblems. Put her near a maxed Kunchen and your defense would be pretty sturdy.

1 Like

With your roster, I’d flank Onatel with Kunchen and Obakan (even if both are yet unmaxed), with both at 3-70.