Old and deletedf

Oh, I see. Probably for a seasonal promotion then? Sorry, I don’t mean to divert from your league of alliances’ recruiting thread.

3 Likes

lol. no worries :rofl:

2 Likes

3 spots available :unlock:
waitlist open :unlock:

Crew♥ #PlayApartTogether

9 Likes

Awesome alliance, with a lot of leader who gladly to help us to improve our skill and progress. And besides competitive they not forget the fun aspect as well!!
Love u Knight!!!
@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS @Purpeyes and @JAWS_3D is awesome mentor and friend to have!!!

7 Likes
kisses for lagun

6 Likes

5 spots available :unlock:

9 Likes

Hey all, we have a unique opportunity for a small group of strong players to join our Alliance. Please reach out to us if you are interested! Stringing 14* titans when full

:shark: :crossed_swords:

8 Likes

5 spots available :unlock:

4 Likes

Do you happen to have a powerful roster and great skills?
Looking for a chance to get the best out of it?
Well dear buddy search no more because you just found a group of awesome experienced mates looking forward to playing with you at a very competitive level, sky is the limit!!

8 Likes

7 spots available :unlock:

6 Likes

Oh c’mon guys!!! The best organised top 100 alliance is still needing members for having a full family! Don’t miss the chance to meet new friends and rock with them into the battlefield!!!

9 Likes

6 spots available :unlock:

2 Likes

@JAWS_3D cheers =)

A knowledgeable and friendly bunch here, why not give them a go if you are looking for a move? :wink:

4 Likes

:six: spots available :unlock:

Thank you @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

1 Like

:six: spots available :unlock:

titan which star do you often hit?

1 Like

14*s.

didnt you use to have line? :sunglasses:

Im forget my line password hah