Old and deletedf

5 Spots available :unlock:

5 Likes

Now only 3 spots. Donā€™t wait any longer. Queuing up :beers:

4 Likes

4 Spots available :unlock:

6 Likes

Whole lotta recruiting going on out there. Knights would make a good home for a competitive player who wants to help a team make the final push into Top 100.

6 Likes

5 Spots available :unlock:

4 Likes

Active? Competitive? Top 100 Bound? 15x 5*? 4300+? 13* Killer? And Homeless?

Crew Knights may be just the home youā€™re looking for.

If youā€™ve got what it takes, message me on Line at ā€˜biermannā€™

The Crew family of ten alliances offers a wide variety of options for all levels of players. We have a rich depth of experienced players to learn from and grow with.

The sky is the limit.
ā€“Biermeister :beers:
Crew Knights logo

5 Likes

4 Spots available :unlock:

ā€¦

4 Likes

Hey @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS and Saders! Long time. What color tanks is Knights running for wars these days ā€“ and is it enforced? Iā€™ve got a really good defense team right now using Kunchen as tank (staying close to 2600 cups) and donā€™t want to switch it up.

I donā€™t know if I want to compete at Saders level anymoreā€¦ Kind of got burned out on that. But Knights could be a better fit.

5 Likes

Hi dearest! Right now Iā€™m enjoying the Pirate Life with Zephyr and his Pirate Horde!

Anyways, I donā€™t meet your minimum of 15 maxed 5* yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

3 Spots available :unlock:

ā€¦

6 Likes

ā€¦

4 Likes

My line is Obsidian
I wish youā€™d have asked last week. I literally just joined a new alliance Monday. I was in my solo Alli and a guy stopped in saw my lineup and described his group. 8,9 sometimes 10* titans with war strategy etc. Itā€™s friendly active group and Iā€™d love a shot at crew but I gotta give these guys a fair shot. Hope you understand but if anything changes Iā€™ll contact you first but feel free to add me to line or Iā€™ll add you when I open it next. Man talk about timingā€¦ugh.

4 Likes

2 Spots available :unlock:
waitlist open :unlock:

ā€¦

3 Likes

No worries, ping me on Line and we can keep in touch. I tried your ID on 2/17 but I donā€™t think itā€™s you so just connect to me, jaws_3d. Same for you @MiracleMax

2 spots up for grabs here. Making the march toward top 100. Solid group. Awesome family of alliances. Come be a part of it.

4 Likes

ā€¦

4 Likes

Crew KNIGHTS has room for 3 new members. 14* titans all week. Weā€™re on a rampage in war. Come join the smash fest thatā€™s going on here :axe: :skull:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hi,

Here are my player stats for your consideration to join your alliance.

Iā€™ve been playing 14 months and currently my level is 45, I have 9 teams, each Team Powr for these teams varies, but my main team power is 4131, this is increasing daily with improving talents. My trophy score is 2500+ and I have always purchased VIP to help speed up base building. My stronghold is currently level 22 and right now working on increasing my food storage so that I can complete research for titan parts (hunters lodge).

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks for reading.

6 Likes

Sounds like you would be a good fit for Crew Knights. Please contact me at LineID: biermann with screenshots of your heroes and troops. We can discuss further there.

5 Likes

full :lock:
but waitlist open :unlock:

Crewā™„ #PlayApartTogether

5 Likes