October 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether / Ascension Summon, Morlovia, ToL, CF1, Covenant Quest, W3K, CoE (Fire), Underwild, Goblin Village, Atlantis, CoK, Valhalla, Untold Tales, Dynasty Of Dunes, Costumes)

Updated Japanese calendars are now in the OP. Thank you @birksg !

6 Likes

Updated Portuguese calendars are available in the OP. Thank you @Junim !

5 Likes

thank you again to all who make and share these calendars!!

7 Likes

Minor update to the Hero League. What do you guys think? Do you prefer the new featured families? I guess my Belladonna and my Motega gonna love it (and still my Krampus too).

15 Likes

Thank you so much for your predictions!
Can you see on your orb if the rare quests will come every Wednesday and if the mirages of omega will come on 10/25 and 11/29?

2 Likes

That’ll be great if the winter family will be one of the bonuses with my Krampus who I’m working on limit breaking as we speak

1 Like

That still seems to be the case so you are good to go :+1:

Welp, with the new families, I’ll be at a disadvantage. Becky is the only legendary I have of any of the families listed now. Ninja would have been much better for me. Oh well, I’ll still try my best

2 Likes

Same, I was ready for sarandite and barkley flanking krampus… Sad

1 Like

I have updated my calendars to reflect recent changes from @Elioty33 for featured heroes.

I also put together this Hero League graphic:

22 Likes

Amazing my friend thankx :hugs:

2 Likes

Thx, I have added this to the 1st hero-league topic.

2 Likes

My only legendary magic two (Motega and Agrafena) are at 3/70.

I am lucky enough to have a couple of Bard and Winter heroes.

Get set for a battle of attrition with my MN - Phonexa - Belladonna - Augustus core.

Can someone who better knows the timing of the calendar events tell me if there will be overlap between the November HOTM and the Costume portal? Basically, does the costume portal end right as the HOTM switches over?

Costume Chamber ends on November 2nd, so on the last (3rd) day you can try for the November HoTM

6 Likes

Thank you for answering so quickly

Shrikewood is here.
I would recommend not doing it until the new POG weekly starts, that way if it’s do 25 quests, you have Shrikewood AND Goblin Village to count towards it

1 Like

we have AQ this week. If - then this quest is a piece of cake

3 Likes

Posting here for visibility.

10 Likes

Alliance Quest - Clash Of Knights.

Looks like it’s starting tomorrow (18th) as countdown timer on Quests screen is currently at 20h 31m

3 Likes