October 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether / Ascension Summon, Morlovia, ToL, CF1, Covenant Quest, W3K, CoE (Fire), Underwild, Goblin Village, Atlantis, CoK, Valhalla, Untold Tales, Dynasty Of Dunes, Costumes)

Thank you for all the awesome stuff!

4 Likes

@Zartanis I really appreciate your remark about the War of the 3 Kingdoms.
@PlayForFun Will there be stricter rules on this subject?

2 Likes

Crédit : @coolhands.:clap:

Crédit : unknown
Polish calendars
@Zartanis

5 Likes

@Zartanis

Fantastic (and quick) work by all involved once again :+1:

One tiny cut and paste hiccup.

September ?

3 Likes

Thank you. I thought I updated everything that needed to be, but this is fixed. @Oxide

3 Likes

Sure thing although nothing has been changed with this event @Spartiate.

2 Likes

I have added Polish calendar by @ColdHands and Chinese calendar by Mandy. Thank you both!

1 Like

The only changes what I read in V60 announcement is that now we will get some rewards for Horde battles.

3 Likes

@PlayForFun @Zartanis thanks For your answers

2 Likes

I’m always shocked how incredible is the work done by our brave Calendar makers. So many languages, such amazing graphics

12 Likes

Crédit :@banconedelbar :clap:
Italian calendar

4 Likes

Love the graphics.:heart:

1 Like

Minor schedule update folks.

17 Likes

I hope this will be followed by advancing the Aether summon.

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

3 Likes

thank you as always for your updates!!

2 Likes

I have added Portuguese and Korean calendars by @Junim and @zephy respectively to the OP. Thank you both!

7 Likes

just got 33mb update, probably some. new stuff included :joy::joy:

Hi. After next week there is that clash of knights happening, does anyone know will there be available those new heroes which were tested in Beta (v61) or just old ones?

Most certainly SG will wanna showcase their work with featuring the new CoK heroes.

In beta right now, all new CoK 5* are featured (besides Teddy), so I’d surmise that’ll be what we see in a couple weeks.

2 Likes