Obtain the Titans in Dominion of Dragons

I’ll be frank, I’ve played other mobile games with dragons, some with more than double the downloads that Empires & Puzzles has and I have little interest in summoning dragons when I can breed them in other games.

The only thing that vaguely interests me is if we can obtain the Titans from E&P in DoD, and specifically the Rare Titans (that should come with their elemental reflects as passives).

Yes Thunder Unicorn and Ancient Tiger might not be dragons but the again you keep stuffing more owls into a game of fantasy RPG-esque heroes so we have some wiggle room to play with.

But yeah, I don’t know if DoD is a separate game on going to be a game within this game (and it may be a little early making these suggestions) but taming the Titans should be in there (and if you do do include them give some of the baby titans more interesting specials that dealing a small amount of damage to all that they currently have).

Maybe the will get off their :camel:’s and create lever 15 titans for alliances that take em down quick

No need for Dominion’s of dragons. The game is enough build up.