Obakan counter attack off

I have Obakan and since the update he isn’t counterattacking after his special.

Lost a lot of cups because of this

Either fix this or give me a full grown Sartana :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It is helpful to search in the forum, before posting, to find an answer… :wink:

Not nearly the same thing has I posted…

My heroe is ALIVE and getting hitted and not conter attacking with his special active.

Maybe it’s helpful to first understand the complaint before being sarcastic :thinking::roll_eyes:

Sorry that you misunderstood - I wasn’t being sarcastic.
Please also read here:

PetriStaff

Mananabas

5d

This is a bug caused by the combination of two changes we have recently made. So in version 15 what happens is that the counterattack damage is calculated based on the current health of the defender, which after the attack can be really low. Because of this the damage that the attacker receives from the counterattack can be really low. This will be fixed in version 15.1.

I’ve read the topic by the staff…

I’ll have to wait for the new version to revert this

Witch you’re being pretty condescending. Not a good look.

Actually, I‘m not. 20 charac.

I actually am having the same issue. I was just attacked in a raid by Joon and Obaken took ZERO damage off of him even though my counterattack was on. It should have killed him but instead ended up losing Obaken. He’s about useless as it is so please get this fixed since his counterattack is his only saving grace.

So this is truly the response they gave… I have to wait until the next update before my team is back to normal again. What about the countless battles that I lost because of this or the war that’s coming up in a few hours. I’m not proud to admit that I’ve spent over a hundred dollars in the game and three times now my heroes have been affected by an update. This is not fair to anyone but I’m seriously upset that this keeps happening and I get nothing but a “sorry” every time I’m affected. I’ve lost a whole month of raids and was unable to complete the events because of this so I think that we deserve more than just a “opps sorry”

I heard it was the same with Cyprian and I experienced it with my Boss Wolf :frowning:

Your post has been appreciated, thanks to you I got the answer I was looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like