November 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Mighty Pets, W3K, Covenant Of Champions, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Black Friday Summon, Dynasty Of Dunes, and Tavern Of Legends)

Looks like I am not doing any seasonal summons this Christmas :slight_smile:

I thought the seasonal summon runs into January so you could do it then if you want the January HotM? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was hopeful of that but the oracle has clarified this

1 Like

If my memory serves well, it ran on January in 2019 (the year I started playing so probably before too) for a few more days but 2020 and 2021’s Santa’s Challenges were exactly 31 days already. Nothing new, isn’t it? :thinking:

4 Likes

Okay sorry missed this one. Thanks @Elioty33 for confirming :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I checked the master topics of previous editions. 2020 edition was still 34 days but 2021 edition was exactly 31 days already.

6 Likes

ciao a tutti, si hanno indiscrezioni sul prossimo calendario?
Cosa ci aspetterà per dicembre?

So far it is not announced to arrive :slight_smile:

But of course I would expect it, and there is lot of time remaining…

Be patient every one, December is the time for the following year sneak peek! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

When does the December calendar come out???

Well, certainly tomorrow, it will be the last day of November. That’s pretty much the “deadline”.

7 Likes

I was going to post what we have so far thinking that SGGs calendar would have been posted by now…

7 Likes

Yea, I was thinking they were going to post the official calendar today too but they missed the shot…

5 Likes

Yeah. Especially Jequn that has much higher rate appearance in this portal than in his own. Ruby same. Might as well be serious about pulling there this time since I have none of those heroes and I am skipping pulling in Nature elemental quest considering I have lot and lot of nature heroes.

thank you @Zartanis , @Elioty33 , appreciate that you and all others involved in the calendar-making always have a tough time, when the month is about to end and there isn’t any official confirmation from SG yet…

4 Likes

Just saw this. Official ? For the first week ? and some parts of Dec.

5 Likes

This kind of calendar usually published on Facebook by Staff.

I hope @Petri will release their usual official calendar on the forum soon.

3 Likes

My tentative calendar is ready but may require some updates as more info is released, im sure the lovely @Zartanis will put a proper post up later but in the meantime this should give an idea of whats coming up :wink:

16 Likes

Looks good! Just FYI “Challenge” is misspelled.

1 Like

Haha nice spot, cheers!

Updated.

1 Like