šŸ… [Nov 10, 2019] 30th Raid Tournament! ā€” 5* Bloody Battle, No Fire/Red

2 defeats, but scored on both.
Def attacked 5 times 3:2 for A.
Top 1% now, Rank 1K-sth.
Probably will drop to 10%.

2 Likes

Justice has won me a tough battle. Her blind has saved my heroes from dying multiple times :blush: Iā€™ve put her also in my defense as a flank and the performance is A grade currently, which is rather astonishing. Iā€™ll see how this develops.

Iā€™ve lost one battle against a Joon tank. He was able to fire twice cause there werenā€™t any purple tiles and the subsequent slash attack killed my heroes immediately :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

When I saw Danza in your team, I said to myself in the very first second: ā€œthis one is already lostā€ :rofl: And you must admit, you lost only because of him and you would have won easily with any other hero. For one, I preferred to level a 3rd Chao, but not Danza. I prefer to rely on my skills rather than gambling. Oh man, it really hurt me to see that loss :frowning:

1 Like

One loss again, only one was standing, too bad :slight_smile:

Defense
Grimm +10, Lianna +2, Richard 4/38, Drake 3/69, Sartana 4/80

Tried to use some fast heroes, doesnā€™t work out so wellā€¦

Day Win Loss Defense Points
1 4 1 0 C 2743
2 8 2 4-5 C 6207
2 Likes

Day 1

As usual, went 4-1. That 5-0 day one is so elusive. With this type of tournament, the game is very unforgiving if you get a bad board. Lost to this team which doesnā€™t look ideal for the tournament, but still beat me. Richard is a decent tank though - if you donā€™t kill him, his talent ups his defense and he lowers your offense.

On defense, started 0-2. Though experiment failed. Then I won one. Ended 1-2. Sneak leak though - I won a bunch early and am currently an A, but thatā€™s day 2.

Currently, top 10%. I think Iā€™ll increase that on this one. I like my deck for this rule.

5 Likes

Never do well on 5* events as I only have 2 maxed, and 2 at last ascension. But its enjoyable none the less.

Use healers for everything so the bloody battle is way outside my comfort zone :upside_down_face:

Defense is A grade at the moment 2-1, no idea how?

Sonya - Drake - Hel - Chao - Lliana
(Mildly emblemed except Lliana not max)

Offense 7-1 so far, leaving last 2 attacks until later. Hitting 4150+ teams now, my mostly 4 star teams would have run out of luck if I had kept going. :smiley:

1 Like

Day 2: 3/2 W/L on offense. Just couldnā€™t punch through a Zeline tank on the first one, second one triggered a diamond when I probably shouldnā€™t have, since it wasnā€™t enough to kill a Yunan tank who fired, Rigard couldnā€™t go off to get rid of the dot, and wellā€¦ yeah. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory over that one.

Defense. 0/1 W/L to a ā€œDelilahā€, putting me at B. These single attacks are kinda annoying.

So 7/3 on day two. Might make it to day 4 but probably not.

@littleKAF Youā€™ll get that 5-0 day one soon. Count on it. :grin:

1 Like

Defense team: I know Kashh is useless here but my only other 4* choice was Sabina so I placed him as roadblock. My other green were Belith, Tuck and an unleveled Elkanen.

They are doing 2 -4.

Attacking was 3-2 first day 4-1 2nd with a painful 0.

Not very excited about this tourney.

1 Like

Currently, tournament leader has more than 8600 points. Is it even possible? My attacks (4200-4500 teams) gave me 678 points maximum. Bonus for A grade is 900 points. So if my math is correct, more than 7700 points should not be achievable.

I made it to 1% only after 10th win. So, I should win at least 24 if I wanna stay there :joy:

1 Like

Day 2
Offense 5-0, 10-0 overall, top 1%

Defense 1-1, 3-3 overall, C grade both days.

4 Likes

Day 2

Donā€™t call it a comeback

The next line to that song is ā€œI was here all along.ā€ Went 5-0 today. Battles were all challenging but maybe one that used a not fully leveled mono green - it featured an emblemed Evelyn as tank but there were some 3.70 5* heroes around her. I switched from my typical 3-2 attack to 4-1 on a few. And I remembered I had a great hero that got lost in the mix: proteus +15! He didnā€™t do much in the one battle I used him in but heā€™ll be back.

Defense did better too. Started with a 4-0 start to bring me to 5-2. Iā€™ve had two late losses so Iā€™m currently sitting 5-4 with a B but in top 1% with only one loss.

3 Likes

I love WRC; itā€™s the one area of the game that I typically excel in since Iā€™ve leveled every unique hero I own. Allows me to make use out of my entire deck on offense and defense, creating the most fun defense teams ever. Now just gotta get in the habit of sharing my progress here :sweat_smile:

Day 1 was smooth [as usual], went 5-0 on offense, and left with an A grade on defense.

Day 2 was another good day, although one battle left me cutting it close. Was a strong team, so I took out every offensive hero, leaving Rigard in the right corner. So thankful it was him and not some offensive hero, or else it wouldā€™ve been a definite loss; I just kept throwing tiles at him til heā€™d die :smirk::

ā€¦but I won! So 5-0 again today, and currently a C grade on defense (Iā€™m getting crushed by 3800+ TP teams)

Anyway, if I had to guess, Iā€™ll be getting at least one loss tomorrow (but more than likely two). Thereā€™s just no way I can keep this up vs maxed 5* with emblems when my strongest heroes are level 70. Even still, itā€™s incredibly fun to try :grin:

6 Likes

Annnd Iā€™m out. BIG sigh.

Day Win Loss Defense Points
1 4 1 3 - 2 A 2912
2 0 3 4 - 4 B 4232

Top 50%, wonā€™t be continuing :frowning_face:

@littleKAF- Richard is indeed an underrated tank. When I started to go from 5 epic hero Defense slowly to 5 legendary Defense, Rich was my tank for a while. His def/HP is tank worthy, and if emblemd up he becomes even more of a pain in the ā– ā– ā– ā– . Heā€™s stuck in paladin class tho. That puts him behind several other paladin tanks including aegir for example.
Good job so far! :wink:

2 Likes

Havenā€™t attacked yet on either account, bug I wanted to share my DEFENSIVE results so far and make an observation. It seems like once you get on a nice Winning streak, at least in my experience, you get hit with a couple 2-3 losses right after.

Yeah, this could be something that sticks out in my head only when it happens, kinda like a placebo effect, but if anyone else has experienced this ā€˜phenominonā€™ before as well, lmk. THIS WAY I CAN UNDERSTAND BETTER IF IM JUST DILUSIONAL, OR ONTO SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :nerd_face:

EDIT- THE PICS ARE REVERSED SO THE BOTTOM ONE IS THE MOST RECENT ACTIVITY, AND THE TOP ONE IS FROM PREVIOUS ACTION

1 Like

Day 2 Update!!!
Iā€™m just resigned to the fact my defence is going to get an E ranking overallā€¦

Offence, had another great day, still running a 3-2 set-up. Ran with:
Morgan Le Fay (+11), Drake (+6), Yunan (+9), Onatel (+11), Lianna (+9)
Swapped in Kunchen & Khiona (+5) for Drake & Ona against the Drake Tankā€¦ Otherwise, unchanged.
Offence

# Result Enemy TP Setup
A6 Win 4445 Onatel (+13), Greg (+11), Frida (+15), Lady Locke (+11), Kage (+12)
A7 Win 4347 Seshat (+11), Eve, Drake (+11), Lianna, Misandra (+13)
A8 Win 4357 Eve, Athena (+13), Zeline, Ursena (+14), Onatel (+7)
A9 Win 4372 Eve, Zeline (+13), Lady of the Lake (+11), Greg, Drake (+10)
A10 Win 4387 Drake (+11), Eve (+10), Frida (+14), Ursena (+12), Zeline
Defence
War Day Total Wins Losses
ā€” ā€” ā€” ā€”
#1 5 1 4
#2 2 1 1
Overall 7 2 5
1 Like

DAY 2 ATTAX ACTION
TONIGHT - 4W 1L
OVERALL 7W 3L

LOST TO THIS TEAM TONIGHT- GAINED 344/663 POINTS- MIKI MADE MY ATTACK MISERABLE LOL

@littleKAF- RICHARD TANK DARK/NATURE FLANK - SIMILAR TO THE SS OF THE TEAM YOU POSTED AS YOUR LOSSā€¦
DEFENSIVE STATS
STILL 6W 6L FOR A B GRADE WITH ~ 3 HRS LEFT IN DAY 2ā€¦
Started the day at top 75%, look at me now MOM!!!

KEEP SCRATCHING AND CLAWING, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE-
AND YOU ALREADY KNOWā€¦ GOOD LUCK ERRRRYBODY!!!

2 Likes

Day 2

Offense

I won 3 and lost 2, so Iā€™m at 7-3 overall.

In both cases, I just had trouble working the board quickly enough to overtake the other team.

I killed Evelyn and Lianna on this team:

On this team, I had a really rough board and couldnā€™t avoid setting Magni twice, Lianna twice, and Obakan twice. Despite the healers, that plus slash attacks was enough to kill me. I killed Ariel, Lianna, and Magni before dying:

Defense

I ended up at 5-0 today, and 2-2 today.

So Iā€™m at 7-2 overall, a 77.7% win rate, and an A Defense Grade.

Ranking

Iā€™m currently in the Top 5%, though I expect to be out tomorrow.

Iā€™ve only ever continued with gems once, on a 3* Tournament for fun. I guess Iā€™ll see how tomorrow goes, but I donā€™t really like spending gems on Raid Tournaments.

5 Likes