Not sold on tarlak yet

No difference unless you are firing other specials after BT special. If you fire Wu first, your other skills have a chance to miss.

To be safe, fire BT and any other damage skills you want to fire before Wu.

1 Like

Never take ranvitr/wu together with mikki/tarlakā€¦ thats pointless.
I would take ranvir for purple titan onlyā€¦
Would take mikki for all other titans with a defense and elemental defense debuffer and another attack booster

1 Like

Thank you so much for the advice I will try to improve with the titan

The only time I would use wu over tarlak would be a rare titan that counter green tilesā€¦ tarlak is a must on all my titan teamsā€¦ and 50% of my raids

1 Like

Lol I tried Tarlak for awhile and I mean awhile and I recently went back to Wu Kong.

Tarlak is great in a green stack but his hits on titans aint that great

May I know who are the heroes you used your Tarlak with and against what titan?

1 Like

All titans. He basically replaced WuKong and I paired him with 4 heros color strong against the titan. Also alliance bounces between 10*-11* titans

Lolwut? Tarlak has 824 base attack statā€¦ what do you meann his hits aint that great

1 Like

Against a blue titan sure but as a use all for all titans not so much.

If a titan is weak enough to where I can mostly ignore its attacks, I use Ranvir to maximize the damage potential.

If a titan is strong enough to cause significant damage on 1 hit, I use Tarlak because I donā€™t want to miss on a possible stun. Missing a stun hurts on 12star+ titans and I want to keep everyone alive to boost their tile damage.

1 Like

Yea I guess compared to Miki maybe. But Wu Kong is worse for every titan except purple. Why increase the amount RNG that you submit yourself to? Wuā€™s misses also decrease survivability if thatā€™s an issue b/c heā€™ll whiff tiles that wouldā€™ve stunned the titan.

1 Like

I set my battle items up for defense. WuKong is just better. If i get a decent board i get 40k-50k titan hits. With Tarlak 25k. I rarely got big hits with him

So on a green titan lets say, you use 4 reds + Wu and average a better score than 4 reds + Tarlak? I can see Wu leading to a higher potential score if you get lucky and all the tiles hit, but on average, I dont think he will lead to a better score. Are you using mana pots?

I donā€™t use mana on titans usually and Wu gets 1-shot by anything over 12*. Not sure about 10-11* titans b/c never faced them.

1 Like

See:

The misses just kill Wu for me. Especially when it misses tiles that wouldā€™ve stunned. Also when he causes my def-down hero and elemental def down hero to miss.

2 Likes

It aint perfect I just feel like overall I get better titan hits with wu. I wish i had ranvir. Dont get me wrong i really like tarlak in my green stack

Iā€™ve had the opposite experience to you. Wu was my titan guy for a little over a year until I was lucky enough to pull Tarlak from Atlantis. I brought him to 3.70 (where he remains) and saw an increase in my overall titan scores using the same teams but with Tarlak subbed in instead of Wu.

I still use my Wu for purple titans but the consistency of higher titan scores since swapping to Tarlak means he gets the nod for all the rest.

2 Likes

I used Tarlak 3:70 for a long time before switching back to wu kong and my scores are def better with wu. Dont know why, I use quite a lot of mana

1 Like

Hmnnnā€¦ with all the hate due to the misses caused by Wu, itā€™s interesting you have a contrary experience. I also used Wu for titans way back in 2018 up to the time i was able to get Miki on his month of release as HOTM. Never went back to Wu since i used Gazelle against purple titans.

1 Like