Noor – 5* Fire/ Red - July 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

The Elemental Link Minions are tied to the Special Skill.

When you cast the special skill, you summon an “elemental link minion”

2 Likes

Ok I see. Just tidier to say the special is the cause and everything that follows are effects rather than saying an effect triggers another effect.

Aren’t all the pieces part of the special skill? Not just effects?

You are assuming that every player would have all the necessary heroes in the rooster. This Is wrong because not everybody is lucky with the summons. Of course she’s great with the right heroes flanking her. but she’s terrible incase somebody is free to play and has only only vanilla heroes. I tried a few rates with her and I don’t like her. Telluria is ripping her off. With slow Maná and no direct damage she is useless. I don’t care what kind of minion game strategy SG is following. It cannot be the expectation that everybody has the top heroes because we all know how lucky we are with the summons. Of course SG can change the S3 pulls strategy. How about tj exclude S1 heroes from the summons and include only S2 instead. This would be a strategy I can understand and I am sure that most of the community and players would love that.

1 Like

Isn’t in that video, the only non-vanilla are Noor herself and Wilbur?

1 Like

Very very very interesting video!!! Thank you! Basically she is a support hero for a wider mono oriented strategy.
She could be very sturdy in right situations.
I want definitely try her!

Thank you again!

2 Likes

Yes, you right. But I was referring to what he stated and not showed in the video. The fight was good with the lucky board. I tried a few raids with Noor and she sucks in my eyes. Primary issue is still slow mana.

1 Like

I wonder about a synergy red/green between Noor and Brynhild…

1 Like

Sorry i can’t download video :fearful:

Richard 3/70…look the minion how absorbed the damage… And in this raid the boards was terrible

2 Likes

I really think that this is the worst HotM ever… and I was lucky enough to get 4… No use whatsoever for this “hero”. Please make adjustments to her…

Two words: Mana Boost.

Put Noor next to Brynhild or anywhere with Ariel or Grazul and strong mana troops and “slow” isn’t slow anymore. That’s my plan.

In a red stack with undispellable element links, she will also do well.

1 Like

When vela do special skill, damage on red is always higher than damage on not red.

Clearly you were not “fortunate” enough to pull Margaret as an HOTM.
Having only 4 total HOTM’s, I would be very happy to pull Noor. I think she would be very effective as a Telluria foil and I run into a lot of Tellurias. LOL

That’s terrible. You need green tiles to activate first, just so you can then follow with nine red tiles instead of eleven, and the big reward is a moderate heal all. You’d be better off with Khagan, let alone some real HOTM like Anzogh.

2 Likes

In the screen is just impressive Richard 3/70 how survive against Vela 19 emblems…

August 24 it’s probably 5* tournament , very fast and without ice, and I’m planning to use her there.

I have 16 rings and only one red 5* (Puss in Boots).
In beta her and PiB work very well together. Very few uses, but it’s almost certain that I’ll give her the rings.

2 Likes

15 fights involving Noor. This can help you change your mind about the character.

11 Likes

Very useful @ArktikaTF!! Thank you!

1 Like

Every body are looking for a Telluria counter, but the best counter for her is color stack. So, The flanks and wings tell you what kind of strategy you can use.

Noor can help as support in a red stack imo. She is not the offensive hero and you will need others TC20 red heros options in your rooster. If not, I don’t recommend to use rings on her, wait for Marjana or choose another slow offensive hero from TC20, like Azlar.

Freya, Kunchen, Rigard custom are better? Yes, but are dark, work better on a dark stack strategy.
Heimdall, MN, Allby are better? Yes, but are green and work better in a green stack strategy.
Vivica is better? Yes, but is yellow, work better in a yellow stack strategy
Aegir is better? Yes, but same for BLUE (Ariel work in any 4/1 strategy)

Looking for a strategy in a red stack, I don’t see another TC20 support hero, just Bold. If you are a F2P, It is hard to get BK, Anzogh, Grazul, Zim, Noel, Queen, … So, If you get Marjana, Bold, Scarlett… Noor can help. If the enemy has a green tank and Minions makers strategy, she should help.

If you are a F2P, probably you will not get a lot of options to choose, and you will need to use the better strategy with your rooster . If you are a W2P, you can choose to use Noor in a minions counter strategy or any other better and amazing
Hero.

3 Likes