Noor – 5* Fire/ Red - July 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

It would be amazing! I have only 5 rings and the 6th will be for JF, because I need him in my defense! But I will level up Noor until 3.70 and she will be my next red project.

Yea that hotm is horrible. Her thorn bonus from druid class will destroy her own minions. That is so dumb. No one should emblem that crapy hero :smiley:

It is in German but it is useful to understand her dynamics. Of course this is a fight against a lot of minion summoners as Telluria, seshat and puss in boots.

10 Likes

Not trying to be rude, but any of the s1 red heroes would have been better to take than Noor. Elena and Azlar definitely would have been a greater benefit.

3 Likes

@kyle1893

Thanx for the video. It’s just what I was looking for! If you have more vids of Noor, please post them. I love to see her in action. Do you have her emblemed? If so, how high?

I haven’t gotten her yet, but I will keep trying. :wink:

“The next time there is a 5* Bloody Battle tournament when red is allowed, I am looking forward on how Noor performed.”

How about the current Rush Attack to counter her Slow speed?

1 Like

Now I realize it’s too bad Noor does not summon Swallows. Since it’s Avalon this month we could break out some more Monty Python jokes.

“What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?”

5 Likes

Why is she slow? There are fast heroes with better specials. She’s probably worse than Grimble.

Is she an anti-hero?

3 Likes

Don’t be so hard on Grimble! He’s gotten a lot more play recently with all the minor-generating heros! :wink:

Activating it creates 01 sparrow for each ally with all this life?

We must then follow Noor’s Druid path always in life and in attack ok.

Yes, each minion have 400 hp for now, 460 max emblems… The druid class is specifically for the health… I follow just the health :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The video is interesting. I’d like to reserve complete judgment until I see Noor above 3/70 but even with this being the perfect opponent for her skill set, I’m not that impressed overall.

3 Likes

Just watched Anchor’s review of Noor. Basically says that she’s one of the worst heroes they’ve released. The fact that her special doesn’t affect Telluria and Vela, along with her slow speed, make her pretty ineffective.

African or European swallow?

2 Likes

Anchor (along with most people) is looking at her as a counter to Telluria which she’s not. Raffaele’s not, Clarissa’s not, Malosi’s not etc. Does that make them bad heroes? Not necessarily. They’re just not going to be game breakers who put an end to the Telluria and Vela led hegemony overnight.

3 Likes

Anchor gave A for Rafaelle on offense.

There is another vídeo, Noor at level 8/2. Sorry, but I need to finish my Falcon First…She will wait a little to get 3/70

I like her… Her element link is a good support with color stack strategy, not just minions.

Next HOM generation has Minions as element link. Same as Vela, Telly, Jean, a Lot of people doesn’t see yet how SG is working to give a minions strategy for players. Noor play with all this new guys together Freya and others minion makers imo.

6 Likes

Do minions created from elemental links trigger her innate ability? @Guvnor

I believe so yes.

1 Like

No, only “when an enemy summons any Minions by Special Skill”