Nobody cares about your titan. Higher 15* 16* wanted

Lol does merc kills count?

Nicely said, but if this game was fair, everybody would have been f2p or in the worst scenario c2p. Where in all the big difference between f2p/c2p and you guys - big fatty donors of money (no offense) you see this game fair? Do you think you spend more time in this game or put more efforts than average people who do everything free or with low investment of money? How come this is fair when you look as neutral person in this discussion?

You guys spend insane amount of money in this game, buying every offer, every hero, everything then in a short time later you start complaining game is not challenging anymore, even boring. I don’t blame you - your money, your choice. But type of players like you, as previously said above, are not more than 1-5% in the whole game. And this game is for everybody, not just you. Mass of people in here need quite a lot time to improve and get better so that they can be well prepared for tougher titans. Nobody cares if CP or any other top alliance can kill 19*. CP members are not a sample of the whole game.

The truth is top 200-500 alliances are fighting 10*-13* titans, top 500-1000 8*-10*. And outside top 1000 even less star titans. Who needs higher star titans when game just gave us 12-14* titans, new buildings, new heroes and other new updates?

I get it - players in top 100 alliances, even many outside this are kind of bored. What do you guys expect when you buy everything, when you have everything possible? Even if SG give you 16* titans, in 5 months you are going to complain again for more. You will always be disappointed, you will always want more, because you buy it all and there is nothing to play for when you have everything.

Here’s an idea - why don’t you all big money spenders leave your big donor accounts for a while, create an alternative f2p accounts, play a little bit, see how “easy” is to fight 12-14* titans or compete with people like you, then we can talk again? You guys see only from your point of view, but you are not the mass of people in the game…

And please…don’t come up with phrases such as “15*-16* titans will make us miss more and average people will have the chance to get close to us” or something like this. This will never happen. Rich only going to get richer, average players wont even have the chance to fight that high star titans. This suggestion is not for the sake of everyone in the game but only to please big money spenders who gets bored every time they buy everything.

Didn’t mean this long response to sound offensive or personal, it’s not. It’s just a point of view that almost everyone will share, except big money spenders :wink:

1 Like

Agreed, if they make new titans they would need to have more than just higher HP values and higher attacking stats.

For e.g.:

• Talents… why not add them to them to titans if the challenge is desired?
  • More challenging special skills – only Rare titans have them really, the rest of the other skills can be countered easily with antidotes and banners
  • Innate resistances – kinda like how HOTM have them. Why not give some to the highest level titans?

I’m just spitballing ideas on how titans could be made more fresh again.

2 Likes

My first opinion on this thread was yes, no harm in increasing the titans to 15* and 16*. Why the heck not. I used to joke that I was glad they introduced 14*s to help close the gap so the OP allainces arent stringing titans as @Rigs mentioned. Especially If no extra rolls were awarded maybe minisucally better odds at loot.

But a lot of good points have been made. It is now my opinion that this may not be the answer as the game will have officially reached a ceiling on titans which will eventually inevitably cause other complaints.

It’s now my stand point that E&P should work on more content across the board overhauling alot of aspects: titans, wars etc. Titans are a one trick pony, you kill them, then the next one. There are no surprises. Not terribly exciting but necessary.

I dont know what the answer is, I’ve read alot of interesting ideas In the idea threads but most of them are bolonga hahaha. I think they need to be more exciting no matter what stage of the game you’re in. Heck make a random one appear in S2 every couple weeks with different flags. Something!!

• Make a multi allaince titan, maybe 3 workings together hitting similar titan *s
  • make the titans have 2 mini titans on its sides with the same defence ,lower attack and HP so Aoe works and creates variables.

Boom a few ideas just off the top of my head, both would be fun imo.

4 Likes

How does giving someone that is more developed in the game than you something to challenge them impact you at all? It doesn’t except you want them to get stuck at some arbitrary roadblock so you can say “look at me I can do the same as the big players” when in reality you are still miles behind them and always will be.

4 Likes

Personally, I think the OP is right, but maybe doesn’t go far enough.

Why stop at 15/16? Why not 17/18…20? Ok maybe 20 is a bit much. But it wouldn’t be unreasonable to request that they add UNIQUE specials for that tier of titans. Set their special to v.fast with debuff before hit. Then respective effects. Sort-of like a rare titan without the extra bonus mat roll.

BUT!!! To avoid gaming the system, allow only 30 unique hitters for titans tiered above 14.

That’s a key right there. This way we can’t have the accusations “ohhhh boohoo family alliances cheat”

Not a big deal.

not sure why all the butt-hurt or dissension… it was a good suggestion.

4 Likes

Well I guess opening titan chests every 5 days is a valid point. I’ve never found anything special about titan chest. They seem like glorified monster chests but maybe you’ve had better luck there than me.

Anyways I’m not sure people will ever be happy. By the time you’re able to string 14* there will be other players in the situation you’re in now who are complaining it’s unfair you get to string 14* and they don’t. Being at the top will likely always have its perks and I’m fine with that.

1 Like

If the top alliances chain 14* titans, it doesn’t really effect me in any way. I am never going to catch them anyway. A small number of alliances behind the top ones would eventually get to that same position where they can chain the 14* titans, but then there is the next batch of alliances just behind them. How long long should we wait for alliances to catch up? If we want fair, we could set the cap at 5* titans. Then most alliances can chain the titans and open the chests faster, and the top alliances would get no benefit.

If new higher level titans were introduced so that top players would get the challenge they want, I have nothing against that either.

I’d rather give them more challenge if that keeps them playing - they have probably paid more than others and have thus contributed more on keeping this game alive. I’m all for that (although I object the loot boxes that keep people spending excessive amounts of money).

I would like to have more variety on the titans. In addition to the rare titans, add special titans that have some unusual perk. In addition to the weak spot:

• Hard spot. That will take only one damage from any tile and charge the titan’s mana at double rate.
  • Reflect spot. Reflects all damage from strong tiles (e.g. for red titans, reflects all blue tile damage).

These special spots would force players to play the boards differently than normally. If there was a reflect spot next to the weak spot, you would have to think more on what you are doing. I would really like to see something that changes the way the boards are played (like the exploding tiles in the seasonal events).

Multi-colored titans - they start with a specific color but their special attack will change the color of the titan. Or a hydra where each head (column) has a different color. Each head could have its own HP, when a head is killed, that column changes to the “main” titan color.

3 Likes

It’s just that it doesn’t affect me that you have nothing slowing you down. What will affect me is if something slows me down. I will happily let you farm 14* and increase the gap, I think the gap becomes much less noticeable at a certain point. It’s like being a billionaire compared to a millionaire. Another billion doesn’t do much for the billionaire, but 100 million will do a lot for the millionaire. I’m trynna get my 100 million, let you have another billion in the process, I don’t care. What will you do with 70 maxed 5* that you can’t do with 40 maxed 5*? Not much difference ultimately. But being able to increase my roster from 15 heroes at 80 to 30 at 80 will be a big deal to me. Just giving me the opportunity that top alliances had for a whole year is what I’m asking. Cap the titans where they are for now. And I think most people are in a situation where they don’t care, because they aren’t dealing with 14* anyways and it doesn’t affect them at all whether or not 16* is introduced, then you have like 200 players who can handle 16* and then you have a large amount of players who will be negatively impacted by introducing 16*. It hurts the top 1000 alliances or so, and does nothing to the top ten and nothing for the lower alliances.

2 Likes

Yup sounds good

I’ll drop it and leave it alone

1 Like

We have more and more tools at our disposal as time goes on: new HotM, emblems, deeper rosters, Titan part items, costumes, ever-deepening rosters. It’s only natural then that new, tougher challenges should emerge to keep the top players engaged. What does it hurt? Adding stronger Titans in no way limits the options or growth potential of those of us a little lower down the ladder. And if it encourages more players to stay who might otherwise leave the game because they feel there are no more mountains to conquer, that can only be good for the community.

Remember that the top is where some of the big spenders sit. If SG don’t keep them engaged, those players will take their money elsewhere. The game will lose revenue and SG will have less incentive to keep investing in new content.

Personally I think they should go further. Maybe add extra occasional challenge missions for alliances who consistently beat top tier Titans. For example these could involve boss rushes with interesting and challenging enemy combinations.

I will only complain if the seasonal and themed challenge events become so difficult that only the very top players can complete them, in which case it would limit access to ascension items and stifle growth. That isn’t currently happening though.

1 Like

You’re over estimating how many 4* mats you’ll end up getting from 14*.

1 Like

I’m not saying I want x amount of asc mats, it’s more I want x opportunities for asc mats. Getting c tier on 14* is good enough for 4 rolls a day. I’ll take that. Opening chest every 5 days is again, more opportunities for asc mats. Adding 15*-16* will only affect players like me negatively. I think that’s like 30,000 players. I’m assuming top 1000 alliances are working at 14* right now.

I think the biggest overestimation here is just how strong alliances are that are chaining 14s…

I could show our numbers but i wont. I will say we have a range of 38 maxed 5s all the way to 10 maxed 5s… That’s a big range. It’s not like we’re a team full of people with 30+ maxed 5s…

If we can do it with that range, so can others. They just have to figure out how.

There’s only 4 of us with 30+ maxed 5s

Before 13s & 14s came out. All we did was wake up 1 day and said “let’s start chaining 12s, how do we do it”. So we figured it out. Then heard about 13s/14s coming out. We simply decided “we wanna chain 14s, lets start figuring out what we need to do to do that”. People can say it was all money or all x amount of maxed 5s or whatever they want, but i watched all the effort that went into it…

Not our fault other players dont want to put forth that same effort

9 times out of 10. When you look at alliances not chaining 14s, you’ll see 0s or 4+ hour gaps between used flags, or 8+ hours before some people use their first flags, or you’ll see less than 30 members, or you’ll see a fairly new alliance. So basically we’re the bad guys because other teams can’t get full, be committed, learn the game, and use their flags?

Idk, just seems like a giant misconception and an easy excuse to say 14s cant be chained unless you’re an alliance of whales lol

8 Likes

My alliance isn’t able to chain 13 yet 14 * titans at this point, so increasing the titan strength really doesn’t matter to me. I can agree that the items in the hunters lodge all are pretty disappointing for the cost involved in researching and crafting though. The new and upgraded buildings only real purpose seems to be to give us a way to churn through iron and ham for tiny, tiny benefit.

1 Like

I must’ve missed something, where did someone say y’all are the bad guys for chaining 14s?

1 Like

Pretty much this entire thread has been 1 giant attack.

“Whales”, “1%”, “unfair”, etc etc

It’s all up there in writing if you want to go through and reread all the posts

We’re not keeping anyone from chaining 14s. Teams are making that choice all on their own. Yet it’s “fair” to prevent us from taking on bigger challenges because other teams don’t want to put in the effort.

Pretty much my gathering on this whole thread.

lmao nobody ‘underestimated just how strong your alliance is’

If you want to volunteer some information, please do.

Quoting some random words like ‘whales’ or ‘unfair’ (words which appear in nearly every thread on this board) doesn’t exactly make your case.

Gee I wonder why the ‘big name alliances’ don’t show up to comment when we act like miserable thieves of joy to each other out the gate

It must be because everybody is underestimating their strength :woman_shrugging:

Lol i meant overestimating

We’re really not that strong of a team

We’re just active. Not that hard…

Like i said in very first post, some of us are still hitting titans with 3/70 and 4/70 heroes

I gotcha. Pardon the snark - I’d believe that.

Can you give a hint as to your strategy for stringing 14s? EDIT: The answer seems to be flag/titan-energy management and full-team participation. Our participation numbers are pretty good, and most of our members have some beastly heroes, but I’ll check on it before saying any more.

My alliance struggles beyond 12, and I’ve always assumed its simply for lack of Tarlaks/Miki to go around, and more generally, a lack of color-coated 5* heroes for each titan.

My running assumption is: an alliance needs an average of 20 5* heroes per member, complimented with at least one 5* titan killer (Miki, Ranvir, Tarlak) to begin to string 14* titans sustainably.

Again - sorry if the banter went too far I can edit if needed.

1 Like