NINJA TOWER: Musings from a Veteran Player

You have to think about using different heroes than you normally would. Rigard and Melendor instead of C Rig and C Melendor. Use all the overhealers and minion makers you can muster. Direct damage dealers instead of DOT givers/

Check out this link, there are a nice collection of strategies you can incorporate for next time:

I had a very similar experience to this. Just had to implement some strategies to help deal with it

I had a similar experience. At around level 34 I hit a road block and lost 3 battles in a row. And a whole bunch of heroes. I thought that was the end of my run, but I gathered myself and shuffled up my strategies and heroes and items and managed to finish the tower with the starting energy + the gift flask. It wasn’t easy but it definitely can be done, as long as you give yourself the best possible chance with the correct preparation and strategies.

You can if you complete the tower. But agree there could be something a bit more. I think 5 summons is overkill., but maybe 3 in total. And some flasks or trainers or something at intervals. Don’t think this should be an evernt that gives AMs, though

1 Like