Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

Disagree.

Just because you have not pulled a 5* in x number of pulls, has nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the probability of whether or not you will get it on future pulls.

Repeat: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Don’t listen to all the bad math advice you see on these forums.

5 Likes

Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt the discussion about odds, pulling and RNG… but I wanted to resume the guessing of featuring heroes this month: Aegir, Delilah, Mok kar and Ariel

That right, all healing this for this month, that’s my guess

Can someone tell me how many hours ar starts in (being from Australia i not only have to contend with different time zones but also our clocks are upside down compared to yours). I had a quick search but my search fu was more like search wu and I missed a few times.

Cancel that request - just realised that the 5pm in the first post was my time.

Well just so you’re completely sure it should start six and a half hours from now

2 Likes

Thank you because it wasn’t showing up in the app yet.

I believe all Aabbott21 was trying to say was that if you do 30 pulls you will be more likely to get a 5* than it you do 10 pulls.

3 Likes

i already have her twice so i actually dont care about it lol

alright thx mate :slight_smile:

how do you think of this? in the past it was everytime the past HOTM’s from 2017 and 2018 in this month. last month was musashi and khiona (september 17 and 18) so now it would be aegir and alby’s turn (october 17 and 18)

1 Like

ofc. the chance is 3 times higher. it is equal tho if you do 3x10 pulls

Was going to wait for Oct Atlantis to use my gems so I can try for Kingston. Couldn’t resist doing 2 10x as I’d love a Proteus. No Proteus but I pulled an Atomos and then ARIEL! Super stoked

2 Likes

Did 45 pulls, only 5* i got was the HOTM. Im a bit disappointed as i am trying to get Alby for over a year now and when he is featured i have the worst luck ever.

I’ll do about 20 pulls tonight - so excited about getting all those Mok-Arrs

ffs why is this guy even featured :frowning:

2 Likes

What in the RNG O_O…2 Ariels! There aren’t enough telescopes in the world for my queue of blues haha

1 Like

That’s how it goes LOL, I was aiming for Ariel and got my second and third Proteus :confused:

Lol this game loves to taunt. I have like 7 times as many blue 5* waiting to be leveled as any other color, so of course I get two Ariels haha. I won’t complain anymore though and this is actually staggering luck!

Dont forget about Atomos. That’s what makes it staggering.

1 Like

OMG and then Albie. I’m done I’m done I’m done I’m done I’m done. Holy crap!

8 Likes

Sigh :pensive: why does small giant hate Natalya so much

I was dreading this day.

Had around 1700 Atlantis coins saved up from grinding my way through season 2 on hard. Expected to spend a lot more than that trying to go for Alby, willing to settle for Ariel if it just doesn’t seem to be in the cards for me.

The coins netted me absolutely nothing. Time for a 30-pull…

I just can’t believe my luck. Over the past couple months I’ve somehow managed to pull Kage, Ursena, Mitsuko, Misandra (all four non-featured), Drake, Panther, Guin, Lady and now Alby. With the luck I’ve had, I genuinely expected to have spent it all by now and was mentally prepared to sink a ton of money down the drain with nothing to show. Instead this turned out to be one of the cheapest Atlantis gates ever.

Turns out the three tonics I received over the span of three or four days a month or so back turned out in fact to be a sign of there being an Alby in my future. When I pulled Lianna this Avalon, I thought maybe they were meant for her.

With a few months and eight more tabards my defense team is likely going to look something like this in the future.

Wouldn’t want to fight that personally.

Hope fortune has smiled on others as well this Atlantis.

11 Likes