New “Shock” Offer – First Time a Reset Emblem is for Sale

Click for Additional Offer Detail Screenshots

So, are you shocked? Or don’t you care?

11 Likes

Dang. You fast. :grin:

2 Likes

I am more interested in the gem than the reset

4 Likes

If they were more common, I might actually care.

7 Likes

If it would be a titan flask…

2 Likes

The drop of these is so extremely low… Honestly ever since they introduced them I got only 1 from random drop. So I gladly welcome this. Especially that I mostly get these for the gems, the rest is just a bonus.

4 Likes

I wonder who is the crazy diabolical person behind this who said:
“Throw in the grimoire dust!”
“How many???”
“I said one!”

Kills me… :slight_smile:

58 Likes

Yes I am genuinely shocked that software company introduces a feature and tries to monetize it.
Oh wait, it’s Zynga. Now I’m shocked as twice as before.

What is Domitia doing there? Trying to mislead us into thinking the offer comes with Domitia?

Most offers like this feature a hero alongside them that’s essentially unrelated to the items, but often related to the name — as in this case.

Click for Shock Bolt special skill

5 Likes

Interesting of course, but i don’t want to encourage reset emblems for sale rather then gaming.

Not going to buy it and hope many resist the temptation.

5 Likes

I know just trying to make a joke out of it… I don’t mind if the hero come with the offer

Good luck with that :laughing:

The offer is…
Reset button? Come‘on!
Flask? Really?
One stupid dust?

And the dia quantity are crazy low compared to the price.

I have seen many offers, but this is the worst.

Dias+Hero token+ wind/trap are good to get and dias with a better value as you can get in the shop are perfect.

I will not buy it.

1 Like

I have 3 reset buttons (the free one, and two from war chests), and no real desires to reset anybody any time soon, so I’ll be passing on this one.

4 Likes

So far, after months from emblems release, the only source I am aware for reset emblems are raid chests.
The description keep saying wanted mission and rare titans too. It is just a misleading description or the odds for it to drop are like 0,0000000001%?

2 Likes

400 gems is usually $4.99, so it’s $1 less, plus goodies. I wish the last item had been something more exciting then grimoire dust, but shrug. :wink:

8 Likes

C2P players like me thrive on special offers. Bought this one right away. I now have 4 reset emblems. The free one when emblems were released, 2 from alliance war chests, and this one.

2 Likes

At first I thought I was at an auto show.
So, if a reset emblem is worth 400 gems to make this an 800 for $4 deal, then they calculated the standard use of a reset emblem is 175+175+50 and saving around 50 gems and 20 emblems, plus or minus, compared to a gem reset.

I bought this strictly for that 1 Grimoire dust!! I can’t believe they gave us one!! …like throwing a brick to a drowning man :rofl:

11 Likes