đŸ” New Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Go to Menu > Options > Support > Recent Activity and you’ll see the same highlights.

1 Like

Option → Support → recent activity

1 Like

Thx a lot :slight_smile: didn’t even know this existed :smiley:

Well I’m absolutely done spending money on this game. So much season 1 3* trash. They act as if these event heroes are a dwindling finite resource, it’s crazy.

Not to mention, if you do have the insane luck to pull a good hero, unlike other commodities there is no resale value and that money is gone for good.

I had good luck at first so I ignored the facts, but after truly disgustingly bad luck at Atlantis and now this, my eyes have been opened.

The heroes look fun. I wish my money meant I could actually participate :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Thanks to @Mariamne for preparing this wonderful infographic

@zephyr1 i have waited for you to update the thread too long :stuck_out_tongue:

@Jollyjoker
@Champ2
@Yav

14 Likes

I cant find the list either, and was wondering if you found it yet?

1 Like

I guess I can’t complain. Ten challenge coins for the following although I don’t know if Neith is worth it:

9 Likes

Congrats. Totally worth free.

Yellow def debuffer is tempting, but I’ll try to hold on to my gems because I need Evelyn to complete my elemental gang
 And I suppose another shot at Rabbit will come sooner than Eve.

1 Like

I think I just discovered Bill Gates’ account:

Screenshot_20191113-122202

17 Likes

@Ituri That had to cost over $1000

2 Likes

You can’t use your epic hero token for the event?
Can it be used in other events or parts?

One pull: Captain. My first 4* hero from event.

3 Likes

(22) total pulls
 (2)10x and a couple singles thus far

(2) Cat
(2) Shrubbear
(1) Capt of Diamonds
Few classic 4* which were all duplicates and fed off - Boril, Melendor, Colen, etc
Metric ton of classic 3* which were also fed off.

Best part of these summons (and some roster cleaning on my part)
Dom is close to to her next ascension (3/1) and Kingston was bumped at his ascension to 2/1.

2 Likes

Of course not (to the first question). Since when do you play this game? :slight_smile: You have event coins instead; 10 of them for one free pull.

EHT can be used anytime. But it’s recommended to be used at seasonal events. Like Halloween (I guess you’ve seen that) or in December (I would wait for it, like the most players will).

Ok I was feeling lucky and went for a 10 pull.

Jabberwock
Captain
Cat x2
Shrubbear
Hu Tao
3* dupes

Although none of them were my priorities 5 brand new heroes is a pretty good result I would say.

10 Likes

Ah ok that’s what i thought. I was thinking i could use it also for the monthly event. But then i’ll wait indeed for Christmas event.

Allright, thx! :-1:t2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

Should have invested that money into some beers :grin:

11 Likes

I am skipping this Riddles of Wonderland and saved some gems for Xmas.
Gotta spend some bucks on Starbucks instead. A guaranteed pull of Frappucino
lol.

13 Likes

Was not planning to pull at all, but 
 as usual when I have gems they just disappear ( think need to block my account and disconnect the credit card ) :smile:

30 pulls - bear, captain ( new but don’t think need him ), cat ( a dupe and don’t need 2 for sure ) - no 5*, no Neith.

Maybe will do couple of more pulls with coins for 3* feeders .

Congrats to the lucky ones that pulled something.

2 Likes