New Poll on who to 2* LB 😊

Please select 2 heroes to twice limit break, thank you!

• 2 costume Obakan
  • 2 costume Kadilen
  • Myoin-ni
  • Aradia
  • Ludwig
  • Congalach
  • Ceto
  • Lasalle
  • Meresankh
  • Phenexa
  • Milena
  • Camilla
  • 2 costume Vivica
0 voters

So thankful for all the votes!

…would Ignazio have made anyone’s list? I didn’t think to add him for… reasons, I don’t know.

Would probably get more votes if you listed the aether ability of each hero. I only know what a few are so that is why I’m not voting right now :+1:

:v:

It is indeed kinda hard to keep up, new heroes pop up like pimples these days.

Thanks anyway Mr. Landstander.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

Thank you for the contribution Pnjk.

1 Like

If you haven’t 2lb anyone yet picking one of your taunt heroes is a good move to really improve your defensive team. Other than that aside from not having an eidetic memory I just don’t know enough about your roster or the teams you use for anything to be relevant. And ain’t nobody calls me MR. lol just some random dip :poop: and not much else. Good luck with your decision :+1:

:v:

1 Like

The two most voted heroes so far, Ludwig and Myoin-ni, neither’s special power benefits from the 2lb. I mean, a hitter’s special power is tied to his or her atk score, but Myoin-ni does not heal, or generate mana or def to others any better when limit broken.

I understand that both are tougher and do more tile damage, but others benefit more. Well Ludwig’s special has a def multiplier so he does benefit from lb to a degree.

In this respect, does a hitter not benefit the most from lb’ing?

The :smiling_imp: you say

Don’t underestimate auto taunt on offense. Tiles can usually get at least one fast hitter to shoot off in 4 turns or less, giving your other heroes more time to get their specials off. My lb2 ludwig saves my butt against Aramis, Anne, and Jove all the time.

THIS I can believe very well. Good point.