New Alliance War Modifiers

I really think they need to increase how many options we have for Alliance War Modifiers. Attack buff and heal has gotten…boring. I also think that instead of just benefiting the defense side it would be nice to see some options that affect both sides (more or less) equally. Here are a few of my ideas:

1. Heroes Gamble–After the war has started (and teams have been chosen) 10 heroes will be chosen at random (at least 5 Legendaries) and they will either receive a buff/debuff to their stats and/or to their Ultimate. Make it something like +10%-+20% increase/decrease of these stats/Ultimates. This should only affect DEFENSE teams and not your offense choices.
  2. Land Mines–After a team has been chosen as a target to be attacked, and you are in/on the battle screen/field, after an ultimate has been used there is a 10-15% chance to “Step on a Land Mine” which will cause 10-20% damage (based on targets current level of health) against, up to, 3 of your heroes (this also includes when the computer controlling the enemy team uses their Ultimates as well).
  3. The Madhatter’s Midnight Madness–After the war has started (and teams have been chosen), and you’re in/on the battle screen/field, ALL of the heroes on the field will have their ultimate’s changed to a RANDOM other ultimate (Ultimates will only change once at the start of the battle). Mana speeds will remain the same regardless of the Ultimate. If the defense team survives (regardless the number) their Ultimate’s will reset to default until their next battle where they will, again, change randomly.

Thats all I have atm and I’m curious if theres anything here that can be used or maybe built upon. I would just like to see more options other then buff atk…buff defense…heal…those are boring and I think adding in random chance ideas can add some excitement to alliance wars. What do you all thihk?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Let’s mix up wars – Additional Rules (e.g. element or rarity restrictions, no healing, no buffs, no troops). Add your Thoughts & Ideas Here