Nerfing Telluria (Mar 2020 HOTM) ---> POLL IN POST #2; [Staff Comment Post #1445 & #4422]

Yeah that’s pretty much what you need to win a lucky board running mono unless you spend a lot and have grazul malosi mitsuko. Any mono team has the best changes of over coming team power regardless as any raid is winnable depending on the board

1 Like

Dude, why do you always find it so hard to believe in what others said. You accused me of cherry picking battles that I won telluria and then I showed you straight 6 flags against 4.6k telluria and won 5 out of 6 flags with 1 flag being close. And then you gave some other poor excuse.
Now you are accusing Frozen for giving cool story. It’s not very polite of you.

I won against telluria even a fairly emblemed telluria with this red team

I’m not saying he’s lying I’m saying if both teams run green tanks ones going to have to win. It’s just how it is.

Maybe we have this win rate because I have tell to my teammates to prepare for Telluria. Every one its was know for Telluria 3 months before her release (thanks to @zephyr1 for this).

1 Like

All is fair and even in war. If both sides field Telluria, I don’t see how unfair war can be.
Bad and good boards are also shared among all members of both sides.

It’s not about if you can win. I can use 3600 teams and beat 4600 teams. At the end of the day it depends on boards. Running these teams out of 100 you may win maybe 10 percent of the time maybe even less.

It’s not unfair. I think telluria is grossly over powered. It doesn’t stop me from forcing my alliance to run green tanks. It’s what needs to be done to retain members and win to help fill chest.

But just because we do this doesn’t mean that I don’t think she’s over powered. She clearly is especially in war with field aid or arrows.

Send war boards and war logs please. I’ll like to see it. If you have it. Usually if you’re fighting majority heimdal and telluria tanks you’re in a top level alliance. Meaning these should be logged? And if you’re in a top level alliance you guys should be running telluria as a tank. Statistically the numbers side highly with telluria. Check any of nittionay lion roar war scores.

1 Like

well one hit wont give you exact result , please do research with more hit , do 5-10x a day for 3 days vs Tell then do versus another Tank , you will see why people complained about Tell.

before Tellu tank usually Top Guild gained 6k-7k score , but after Tellu its only 5k-6k , our opponent only scored 4k againts us , should i be happy with this win ? nope , its broken win

1 Like

Because a stubborn person cannot accept the fact that those pointing out that telluria is not OP and is beatable also has a basis, personally, for saying so.

There is always something wrong with others’ opinion if it is against his own. Nothing new here.

2 Likes

Alliance war always pit you against teams of similar power. If a weak alliance who usually does not field telluria, and if they meet telluria alliances then after a few losses, balance will find itself to and war will become easier again.

Thanks exactly what I’m saying. We run green tanks as well. She is over powered but it doesn’t force us to not do what we need to do to win. We’re here to minimize the amount of losses as best as we can. And in order to optimize our teams we have to run green tanks.

My teammate is doing multiple telluria and saying his team continues to work well for him beating telluria. It isn’t my first time using the 4 red to beat telluria but the one other color can change.

Reminder that, while this discussion is helpful, it is actually Off-Topic

To discuss how one beats Telluria, please continue on this topic:

3 Likes

My aliance it’s not even on top1000 and yes and we was with mix of green tanks, but what I said was we was prepared for her from the beginning of January.

My bad thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think for a moment. If Telluria was not released and instead they released a Green Guinevere back in March as HOTM. Will there be a prevalent of green alliances too? Will you always see Guin in raid too?
Definitely. But does this mean this green Guin needs to be nerfed?

Well yeah but regardless of balance here we run into green tanks pretty much every time, we still occasionally run into teams that don’t run green tanks and if we do lose it’s because their alliance score is usually 15-20k higher then ours.

But I haven’t seen a war we haven’t played against green tanks in 2 weeks now. Now that every one has tell maxed I’m sure it will be a while to see any change

If it’s a green Guinevere? Why are you so obsessed with Guinevere…

I’d say probably so yes, cause she’s a hotm easy to access flanks well with gravemaker and vela. Would a lot of teams use her. Yes I agree that will happen, I 100 percent agree with you. But will she be easier to kill then how telluria currently is? Yes by far. Cause her base stats are weak to the point where you can charge specials and kill easily on a 3-2 stack off color. And if she does fire it’s not a big deal if you use that lane to dump tiles until you get a good board