Let’s face it, for an Average speed hero, Telluria is insanely OP.
- Has really good stats (which isnt a problem)
- Deals damage
- Creates minions for ALL allies
- Heals ALL allies over time
- Reduce Mana regeneration % for ALL enemies
- Crit boost for elemental link
For an average speed hero, that is way too much being done.
I’m not even gonna go into the specifics of troop and emblem class suitability.
I strongly believe Telluria needs to be nerfed.
My personal Suggestion is to either
- Make all buffs/ailments for nearby allies/target and nearby only,
- Remove the heal, since minion is technically a heal, or
- Remove the -% mana regeneration.
Any of it seems to make it more balanced IMO.
[I KNOW there are more OP heroes upcoming, but lets just focus on the topic here]