Nature heroes to max

Hey,

I am trying to decide first on which Nature 4* hero to max next and after he/she/they are done, on which 5* to work on.

My main focus is for heroes that can help me for war teams

I have plenty of mats for 4* heroes, so this is not a problem, but the food, feeders (I only feed heroes of the same element) and especially time, make me need to prioritize a bit.

I was working on Franz (whose utility I see mainly for titans), then after Anton’s latest buff I decided to switch to him because I want a more reliable ressurecter than Heimdall and because I also have more Cleric emblems than paladin. But now, after the nerf, I am starting to have second thoughts.

Regarding the 5* - I am thinking about Francine, though she would work better if I would have Almur maxed as well. But since I have Fogg, I did not consider him so necessary. Chameleon might be an interesting choice, but I would need to learn how to use him better, plus I don’t have a lot of Wizard emblems and also I don’t have a l23 Nature troop. Bertila might help in slow. And I pulled Silvaria, but she will not replace Frigg.

Also, which one is better for you - Costume Francine or Francine with costume bonus?

You can see my roster here: HeroPlan.io

Comments will be especially appreciated, but you can also vote here:

4* to max:

• Franz
  • Anton
  • Almur
  • Jack O’Hare
  • Marcel
  • Peters
  • Little John + Costume

0 voters

5* (I put separately Costume Francine and Francine with CB to get a feeling who you consider to be more useful generally)

• Costume Francine
  • Francine with Costume Bonus
  • Guardian Chameleon
  • Bertila
  • Silvaria
  • Lady Locke

0 voters

1 Like

If you need more sample, 82% voted for Costume Francine > CB.Francine (which I agree with)

2 Likes

Thanks! I think though a lot of those who voted for it, voted this because the elemental defense down for Ice and the undispellable clean over time.

If I use it on offense against a defense where there is only one Ice hero (and usually not the tank, thinking of the usual war tanks) and without dispellers, the extra damage seems a bit better. I will anyway test it a bit unemblemed after I max both sides.

1 Like