Name the 5* hero in your roster that you dislike the most

I don’t dislike any hero, especially a 5*.

Just bcoz, I have a better option & don’t use certain heroes, hence to judge those heroes is silly. Every hero has a utility…. For me…. Direct or indirect….

• As I progress in the game = Soul exchange, of heroes I will not use + duplicated are extra. Some of the duplicates are heroes that many player dream about like FriGG….
  • Some heroes are late bloomers = Leonides, when his costume came out.
  • Vivica has been at 3/70 for 18+ months, bcoz I have other options…but the moment her costume arrives, well :grinning: easy guess, what will happen?!
  • Some Heroes get buffed = Atomos, who I now plan give tonics soon, to prepare my 5 reviver team. Having built a good roster inn25+ months, I can now afford to ascend few heroes for fun play…

Heroes like Skadi, Lianna, Dark Lord have sat at 3/70 for a while = might look like I don’t like…. But priority & mats have been reasons.

So, no hero is disliked…. But the roster options drive choices, which look like sentiments ! :grinning::wink:

• Seeing the limit broken heroes on defences I have faced = Vela, Elena, Balbar, Rueben, Azlar, Baldur, Zukag…. Many more …… that are called mediocre on this forum…. says a different story, driven mainly by roster, choice & style of play….

That’s my understanding🙂

Happy playing…

15 Likes

I got Aeron from HA10 and i am soooooo sad about it , could have been some one else.

4 Likes

Dumb question: why doesn’t he work?

2 Likes

Very intelligent question rather

1 Like

Horghall is worthless

7 Likes

So is Reuben really that useless? I have one, but I’ve not focused on him because I’m working on Elizabeth and Baldur.

That I own, Bosswolf. I don’t personally care for counterattack heroes (have Sif at 3-70 but never use her) and BW being very slow doesn’t help his case. Maybe if he were average, yeah, but at that speed he sits at 3-70 for the last 2 and a half years completely unused (the last time I used him was when I paired him with Kunchen around summer 2019).
I have Reuben at 3-70 but never use him, find him quite useless.

Also, question, why is Nemo useless? He hits okay. I mean, there are definitely worse heroes out there.

Screenshot_20220125-212139

Not mine obviously

But I had a good few days worth of laugh out of it

14 Likes

Mokk-Arr. I maxed the shark because I’ve 20 tabbards and I need some purple hero.

6 Likes

And so is Grazul thanks to its protection against negative effects. In war, We never have enough heroes with this ability!

1 Like

I am working on her now. As soon as they release blue omega, I will lb and fully emblem her. Will get back to you then. Looks underwhelming but I hope she has potential

1 Like

My only Atlantis 5* Mokk-Arr is still waiting on the bench…

3 Likes

Probably red hood. I was excited to get her as I love fairy tales and legends, but really can’t find a use for her so she sits at 3/70.

2 Likes

Jade #1, Boss wolf also, he was my first event hero, luckily I got other decent purples at the beginning to ascend over him so I never wasted the mats on him. Out of my leveled heroes i would have to say Gwen, I got her near the end of her reign. If she would heal all she would still be used but as is she hasn’t been touched in a loooong time.

1 Like

Mok-Arr, Balbar, Noor, ROC, Horghall, Myztero, Aeron, Justice

1 Like

I love this girl. Helps me through all events and s4 (and the final) was so easy for me

10 Likes

I wonder if anyone did figure out a workable combo for this salmon. Damage will actually be decent if yellow color cycles more than once

I find the C Horg quite annoying un rush wars.

1 Like

Obakan. Imo, he’s not worth maxing. There are better purples out there. S1 heroes are outdated. Buff them!

4 Likes

Reuben would be my 2nd choice. I don’t understand how he works.